Janet's Second Application

7 hours ago, RolandRagoon said:

Sorry for the late reply, but Janet had a macro blowing up my /pm's and it was all in fun.  I'm not mad about it but I posted some screenshots on here as joke which I promptly deleted.

Not fun he needs to be perm banned and all items and currency given to me

42 minutes ago, Victus Sinistus said:

+/-
You left swiftly last time and popped back up, I'm a little afraid you might disappear again 

Good staff last time around, and I can agree with you being staff this time I'm just having a hard time because I am scared you will leave quickly again.

I wouldn't say I left quickly, had mentioned in staff chats and on discord calls and made a thread here explaining why I had departed at the time

With this ^ I am no longer in this job, and have finished my college course.
This time round if things get a little rough i'll take a small break instead of leaving fully as I can see this was a mistake.

• Love 1

On 6/28/2021 at 1:49 PM, RolandRagoon said:

Sorry for the late reply, but Janet had a macro blowing up my /pm's and it was all in fun.  I'm not mad about it but I posted some screenshots on here as joke which I promptly deleted.

It's not hard to press the up arrow when typing a message to duplicate what you previously typed and said in the chat.

30 minutes ago, immunify said:

+1

you were very good staff with me on Ethereal, although only for a short period.
solid playtime
very well thought out and in-depth answers

i liked him in different servers, why not here? 🙂

{stalker alert} 

8 minutes ago, BigSexyJanet said:

Accuse? I was to annoy him with a macro that's why has saying it was chill with it

I was unaware of the fact u actually were using one when u were afk. I didnt think u were that dumb to make a whole macro when u could just press the up arrow and enter.

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█
  • Love 1

On 6/18/2021 at 2:45 PM, King said:

+1

was a good mod

will be a good mod

On 6/18/2021 at 2:50 PM, Dreadnaught said:

+1  we became staff together at the same time and I remember you being a good staff member

However

It's been months since I've seen you on the server and I'm usually on almost every day....would like to see you around more 🙂

On 6/18/2021 at 8:38 PM, GTA V Guy said:

+1

you definitely need godmode again to take me on in a 1v1

excellent moderator before going to the grocery store for milk and leaving me to raise the kids for 3 months.

Put the horse mask back on you traitor

Scottish accents are cool

+1 

- Extremely active 

- Super nice

- Previous mod experience

HORSE HEAD 

• Love 1

Accepted

Last time I didn't get to see you Staff much but I also never heard issues about you whilst you were Staffing, therefore I am going to give you another shot and hopefully this time you can stick around.

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link