To be fair, we all had a reason to feel hurt or betrayed with how everything went down. He doesn't have to devote his entire life to aethernetwork, he's allowed to go anywhere he wants. People get burnt out staffing the server when there's no help or activity from your peers whatsoever. Both parties did something impulsive but Danny and Trap regret their actions, I don't. I find it quite comical to see what happened after everything went down and how desperate the staff team was to bring in more people.

• Silly 1

6 hours ago, Victus Sinistus said:

How long til you are burnt out again and you don't want to do this suddenly again?

No clue probably not as fast because ill take more breaks.

A day prior to you leaving you were high talks of wanting to keep moving up and also becoming a mentor, literally not even 12 hours of you leaving you were telling me that the night before.

Yes and I was also thinking about resigning that whole week.

Still not looking past any of that, and I'm pretty sure you're the same trap so idk if anything is really different.

No not really the good and the bad is the same.

6 hours ago, GTA V Guy said:

I don't. I find it quite comical to see what happened after everything went down and how desperate the staff team was to bring in more people.

no-one is desperate. We're doing the same things we've been doing since I even started. There's no change with how we bring in staff nor is any of the higher-ups "desperate"

He doesn't have to devote his entire life to aethernetwork

No-one said this.

Both parties did something impulsive but Danny and Trap regret their actions, I don't. 

grow up, and go somewhere else if you feel that way, cause no-one pities you, or cares that you feel you need to bring it up every post.

he's allowed to go anywhere he wants. People get burnt out staffing the server when there's no help

I was on a fair amount of time that he was on as well at the same times cause as stated we talked a lot pretty much everyday even while I was at work as buddies and played other games too, just maybe not at night when I was sleeping or while I was at work? my bad dawg

14 hours ago, Victus Sinistus said:

no-one is desperate.

Lol picking up people with no community feedback and their app not being up for even half of a week? Sure bro, sounds like being desperate to me.

grow up, and go somewhere else if you feel that way, cause no-one pities you, or cares that you feel you need to bring it up every post.

I'm pretty sure you brought it up in the quote below

On 6/29/2021 at 11:57 AM, Victus Sinistus said:

A day prior to you leaving you were high talks of wanting to keep moving up and also becoming a mentor, literally not even 12 hours of you leaving you were telling me that the night before.

You've also told me some pretty interesting things about a week ago about why you would be staff now anyway and it didn't seem very legit to me at all. (summing it up here...  you said something about a "friend" and a "server" and it not being "Aether")

and I was just responding to your message. I'm not asking for pity, I'm just pointing out more points to the story you seem to keep clinging to. There's two sides to every story. It's not a bad thing to say both parties did something wrong that day.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Jouaram said:

Leaving this up for up to a week so I can make my own judgement based on how you're playing and interacting with others. 

I'll be watching you

You cant watch me anymore i found the camera in my kitchen

only a matter of time before i find the others

Edited by yousetoffmytrap

EDIT: He did not change last night he was going around trolling and i have heard before that he made someone cry to a admin this is going to be a hard -1 for me i dont think it will change

Edited by SkyGod
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, SkyGod said:

EDIT: He did not change last night he was going around trolling and i have heard before that he made someone cry to a admin this is going to be a hard -1 for me i dont think it will change

You heard about a situation that happened like 4 months ago when i was talking to janet about my first day on the server and before i even was mod the first time. I feel like its good to get time stamps on when things happen...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SkyGod said:

This had happened quite a while ago, and should not affect this current application for staff.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2021 at 5:21 PM, RolandRagoon said:

+1

- I have enjoyed every interaction with you so far, and you seem to be a strong member in the community.

it has taken me a while to respond to this but yes I am very strong I take all my groceries in my house in 1 trip.
but fr thanks for the support

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

Accepted

You are a very hard person to read so I am honestly not sure where your head is at, I can only assume that you do want to help out considering you kept activity consistent and haven't gotten in trouble recently, I will give you a shot to try out Staffing again but if it's not taken seriously it will not last long.

Your Assigned Mentor: @Jouaram

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

• Cool 1