AetherNetwork.gg Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations):yousetoffmytrap
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:178397696\76561198317061121
  • Discord Tag:yousetoffmytrap#1773
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game):2 weeks 5d 1h 53m - take away a day though fell asleep with the game open
  • Timezone:MDT
  • Steam Profile (a link)https://steamcommunity.com/id/yousetoffmytrap/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active):Edit: My new times are 10pm - 3pm thats around how long im awake

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?:I can contribute to aether by handling tickets efficiently, correctly, and swiftly I can also contribute to aether by making players feel  comfortable and invited into this community I can also help by answering questions people have as accurately I can. I also was staff previously so it wont take me long to get back into the swing of things
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No)Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?:10 minutes from raid initiation.
  • What initiates a raid?:adverting raid with /advert raid - for raiding a base and /advert pd raid for raiding pd
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?:Yes if they are within interfering distance.
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: Raiding is Illegal - Shooting in public is illegal - Threats are illegal
  • How many bases can you own per party?:1 base per party
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?:Depends on what they are doing but for the most part If they are mic spamming/yelling I would gag them and then continue on with the sit as normal and un gag them when they are needed to speak. If they continue to be non cooperative after that I would make their punishment harder than what it would originally be. If they try running away from the sit I would physgun them back and freeze them in place and continue the sit as normal.
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact)Examples of staff abusing their power include but are not limited to Nocliping around for no reason, using godmode to gain an advantage in raids, teleporting to players to gain info on where things are in their base. How I would handle a staff member abusing their power depends on what they were doing if they were just noclipping around I would goto them and tell them they cant do that if they understand I would record last 20 minutes and leave it at that for future note incase the behavior continues. If its something more serious like false banning players I would record it and trim it down the the parts that are relevant and upload it on youtube unlisted and send it to a senior admin+.
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?)RDM is the act of RanDomly damaging someone without rp reason, valid reasons to damage someone include but are not limited to, Someone walks past your kos sign, someone damages you or your party member, someone mugs you, someone is raiding you. RDA is the act of RanDomly arresting someone without rp reason valid reasons to arrest someone include but are not limited to, seeing someone break a law, someone goes on/past the wood steps in the pd, someone has a gun in the pd. NLR is the New Life Rule that states when you are killed the rp situation between you and the player that killed you is over and you may not return to that area for 3 minutes there are 2 "exceptions" to this rule if you are 100% sure you were RDMed you may return back to that area, and if your NLR timer is up (3 minutes) and you are being raided you can return and defend your base.

Extra Comments:If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Edited by yousetoffmytrap

+1

No one Can deny that you were a great staff member before. You Still are a good staff member You deserve a second chance.

STOP FUCKING POSTING MAYBE POSSIBLY SHITTY ANSWERS 

But saying this Jouaram denied cuz of the mrdm So this might get denied

Edited by Danny_Mcflurry

+1

I think he deserves a complementary permanent Davy Crokett along with his staff promotion.

Really funny dude.

Was an excellente staff member prior to leaving.

Got along very well with other staff and the community.

Edited by GTA V Guy

1 hour ago, GTA V Guy said:

+1

I think he deserves a complementary permanent Davy Crokett along with his staff promotion.

Really funny dude.

+1

3 hours ago, GTA V Guy said:

+1

Really funny dude.

+1 agree 

6 hours ago, Victus Sinistus said:

Maybe you can share some information as to why you left to begin with before we continue with this, as no one really knows why you left frantically and out of nowhere to start.

then I’ll give my opinion.

The main reason I left is because I was burnt out of darkrp and wanted to take a long break but wouldn't feel right retaining my rank after a month of not doing anything.

On 6/27/2021 at 6:34 PM, yousetoffmytrap said:

The main reason I left is because I was burnt out of darkrp and wanted to take a long break but wouldn't feel right retaining my rank after a month of not doing anything.

+/- Leaning heavily towards -1
How long til you are burnt out again and you don't want to do this suddenly again?

A day prior to you leaving you were high talks of wanting to keep moving up and also becoming a mentor, literally not even 12 hours of you leaving you were telling me that the night before.

Still not looking past any of that, and I'm pretty sure you're the same trap so idk if anything is really different.

You've also told me some pretty interesting things about a week ago about why you would be staff now anyway and it didn't seem very legit to me at all. (summing it up here...  you said something about a "friend" and a "server" and it not being "Aether")

+You are a good staff
+You are active again (but I just keep thinking about the above statements)
+You we're a really good friend (but fell off the same day you left and really haven't talked since then)

I agree with you being staff, but on A LOT of other levels I do not anymore.

These are just my opinions, and if given the chance you would be great 🙂

• Like 1