The dampest staff app on the forums (damp's app)

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations): damp 
  • Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:9373109
  • Discord Tag: damp#4010
  • Total Playtime: 1w 2d 9h 25m
  • Timezone: PST
  • Steam Profile (a link)https://steamcommunity.com/id/billydamp/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): 5 pm-9 pm sometimes til 5 am ( I'm a bit of an insomniac)

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: My contribution would mostly be good vibes and a helping hand, I'm a chill guy most of the time, I try to keep a fun and enjoyable environment wherever I land myself and I mostly want to make fun events and make sure others are having a good time enjoying the server ( Those who kill the vibe will receive capitol punishment )
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): Yes they are very long some more in depth than others but workable 
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  Yes 
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No): heck yeah

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10m
  • What initiates a raid?: An Advert
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: Yes, if they are within a distance to effect the raid
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: Do not attack other citizens unless in self-defense; Do not steal or break into people's homes; KOS/AOS laws must have a 10 second warning unless in danger
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 1 otherwise you'd be mega basing and that's no bueno 
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?I try to be civil and give people chances to redeem themselves but if they continue to be uncooperative they'll be punished to the severity of the offense whether its a mute, jail or ban 
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): If I personally catch a staff member abusing their god given perms, I would record the incident and confront them directly about the abuse in question ( an example of abuse of power would be to noclip or teleport to a player in-order to raid their base and collect the players raidables )
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?)RDM (Random Death Match) is killing or attempting to kill another player with no fair warning. RDA (Random Arrest) to arrest a player unprovoked whom of which has not broken any law(s). NLR ( New Life Rule ) when a players dies they are not supposed to return to the place of their last death for at-least 3 mins 

Extra Comments: Pay your taxes, unstuck your step siblings and love thy neighbor - Damp

+/-
You have had some negative behavior towards current staff..
You have warns against you, and upon looking at your base further it seems you were trying to get around some rules even with that base in general, as there are no doors, so technically its completely illegal and you cant even have it unless hobo/dwarf ... ( you had disconnected before I was able to come tell you that cause I was looking around the area for any sign of a door)

I'm not sure if you should be staff with what I was hearing you say about a what would be your fellow staff member while spectating either.. We're all friends here and respectful.

+To me you've always been a cool guy and I've never had problems with you.
+Fair amount of time on the server

Have changed opinion a bit after being in game with him and discord.

17 minutes ago, Dreadnaught said:

When I asked you nicely to fix your failbase today you said you weren't going to fix it
I said if you dont fix it I would have to warn you which you replied, "that's not how that works"
then as I was warning you, you called me a "cock" then proceeded to say "I dont give a f*ck what you say"

After that you tried to complain/insult me in /advert... I nicely responded with what rule you broke and that you could make a report on the forums if you weren't happy with the decision
you responded with "get a life"

You said you read the rules but you argued with me that you could do what you wanted 
You said you were "willing to listen to any Staff member guide you" which seems very untrue

I don't believe with your attitude you are fit at all for staff

I had acted out of line but it was already a bad time for me and I do apologize and have apologized verbally, I had also had fellow staff base with me, with no issue so thats why I refused, I understand your point of view and will work harder to follow the rules more closely and as a sign of respect I will accept the -1 it was deserved

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Victus Sinistus said:

+/- leaning towards - after today
You have had some negative behavior towards current staff..
You have warns against you, and upon looking at your base further it seems you were trying to get around some rules even with that base in general, as there are no doors, so technically its completely illegal and you cant even have it unless hobo/dwarf ... ( you had disconnected before I was able to come tell you that cause I was looking around the area for any sign of a door)

I'm not sure if you should be staff with what I was hearing you say about a what would be your fellow staff member while spectating either.. We're all friends here and respectful.

+To me you've always been a cool guy and I've never had problems with you.
+Fair amount of time on the server

On 6/29/2021 at 6:58 PM, Danny_Mcflurry said:

+/-

After What Victus and dread have said.

9 hours ago, damp said:

I had acted out of line but it was already a bad time for me and I do apologize and have apologized verbally, I had also had fellow staff base with me, with no issue so thats why I refused, I understand your point of view and will work harder to follow the rules more closely and as a sign of respect I will accept the -1 it was deserved

+1 

Extremely active 

Super cool and makes really weird base 😕

Understands rules.

When it comes to the Victus event, I'm pretty sure from my understanding/viewpoint that it was just you having a bad day, And everyone does I can side with that. Whoever when I have a bad day I stay clear of gmod its a very angering game. (For future refence)

On 7/1/2021 at 8:35 AM, Loz said:

+1 

Extremely active 

Understands rules.

When it comes to the Victus event, I'm pretty sure from my understanding/viewpoint that it was just you having a bad day, And everyone does I can side with that. Whoever when I have a bad day I stay clear of gmod its a very angering game. (For future refence)

yeah garrys mod on tilt is not the move

On 7/1/2021 at 9:35 AM, Loz said:

+1 

Extremely active 

Understands rules.

Agreed 🙂

Accepted

You're very active and older which works in your favor, you have had some slip-ups but I believe you can iron any issues you have during your T-Mod phase. Good luck!

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

Reach out for any assistance, if you cannot find a method of communication here reach out on the Forums. Email - [email protected]