Top 5 fav Staff of all time

32 minutes ago, BadGraphics said:

Mine would go

- @Dreadnaught Hes a very cool guy and has always been there to help me would with an issue. Weather that be in Elden ring, aether, or personal life stuff

- @yousetoffmytrap Very funny, i can always count on him to make me laugh. Honestly if anyone dislikes trap, you are probably lame. I was lame before he and i became friends. Dont be lame.

- @Danny_Mcflurry The one brit i cant ever hate. Super cute dogs, very funny, and not rude at all. 

- @Bryan and @GoldFishie, they are the same person but different fonts. I love both of them very dearly, they are my favorite cowboys!

- @Novva Very cool and based man. This guy knows whats up! 

Honorable mentions are: @Anthony06 @BadGraphics @Basic @Nexus123noah @BLKBEARD @Dildozerr @Oogla @RolandRagoon

All of the honorable mentions I listed I have had awesome out of aether moments with them and have been there when I needed them! On top of that they were all very reasonable and respectable staff members when they were staff/when they are staffing. This gang of people make me keep coming back to aether time after time!  

5 hours ago, DreadnaughtV2 said:

1. @not sunnysun

2. @Victus Sinistus

3. @antronzii

4. @BadGraphics

5. @Danny_Mcflurry

6. @Novva

7. @Bryan

8. @Goose

9. @yousetoffmytrap

10. That dude doggo who got demoted on day 1 LOL

-no specific order-

Damn I forgot about a lot of staff 😕 

5 hours ago, BadGraphics said:

well to be fair, i’ve only had in game chats with you right. AND i used to hate you. i’ve grown past it and i definitely feel we have gotten to be friends. I’ve also hated everyone on the staff team atleast once so it’s not that big of a deal. maybe in like 2-3 weeks you’ll be in honorable mentions

I know there are things about me that people can find annoying so I don't blame ya. But I have long past the point of hatred towards people So as much as we didn't get along at first I never hated you 🙂 and yea I'd say we've become Friends. If you could read some of the stuff in Admin Only chat you'd see I psychobabble a lot or maybe I'm just Physco?

19 hours ago, Dreadnaught said:

I wanted @TangoDown to feel included, but he didn't even respond to it, so its back to....

Because I don't really think I should be on the list. I haven't really been around all that long and I haven't done nearly as much as some of the other staff had so my entry into this topic was more of a joke then anything else. Its nice to be appreciated but I hardly expect to be on any one's list

Edited by TangoDown
Color & DreadnaughtV2 Smells :)