Dear Aether Episode 1 | What's the nicest thing somebody has done in DarkRP?

| Color™ |

I'll go first.

I was on a different DarkRP server, it was my first day. A long-time player was quitting in fashion, by Mass RDMing, he was jailed permanently and was about to be banned, I told him it was my first day, he dropped me 30 million right before he was banned.

He sacrificed himself. Yeah.. I never played on that server again.

• Haha 1

Meeting @Hustus

My friend and I were trying to find a replacement DarkRP server. We were checking out random but smaller communities as a result. We joined one of Hustus' first servers and were having a blast. The server was well put together and seemed like a good fit. One of the features of the server were fires which could engulf you entire base. As my friend and I were checking the server out, playing with entities, it became clear to us that we had no idea what we were doing as our home went up in flames. BUT, at that very moment, the front door was kicked in and there he was. Hustus. Attacking the blaze with a fire extinguisher and saving us. It was glorious.

I love you @Hustus

• Like 2
  • Hm? 1

When @Hans was head admin, back in those days. He has made me strong towards being a leader, he has shown me the ways I have never experienced and has straightened up those staff members that has done wrong, despite not having anything such as discord. He was one of the strongest leaders I have ever experienced. @Hustus has been one of a kind for these past 5 years one of the coolest people to ever experience. I must say, being staff for these 2 isn't anything more than I can ask for. Couldn't be more loyal than I already am

Therefore I say,
Thank you
@Hustus @Hans

• Love 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/4/2020 at 5:24 PM, | Color™ | said:

Dear Aether,

What's the nicest thing somebody has done for you in your whole experience playing DarkRP? 

Episode 1

When I was first playing in the server immortal reaper bought me premium and also froggy gave me a free grappling hook

• Sad 1

I dont know if I would say nice but definitely refreshing to play on a server where the owner actually cares, last two i played on 1 owner was p2w, and the other had a backdoor addon you'd download so if you tried to join a diff one you'd just join his ._. needless to say both died.

• Like 1

Got free donator rank from a staff member on a server I used to play on which no longer exist & recieved protection from the entire PD  while I farm meth & shit in the PD Armoury with my mates.  (Got into 35+ admin sits over this btw)

66323996_1779430852160062_5303010147734388736_n.jpg 

Also, best donation on Aether

best donation.png

Edited by Enzo

back in like 2015, the owner of the first darkRP server that I staffed on built a whole ass theme park for my bday. it was so loud and it took up like half of the map.. I think he was more excited about my birthday than I was. it was so unexpected and funny, I don't think I'll ever forget it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...