Lux's Staff App

★彡 AetherNetwork.gg 彡★

• In-Game Name: Lux
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:117096983
  • Timezone: BST/GMT

Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether Network?: I feel like I can provide a helping hand to this community, providing insightful suggestions for improving the server in general and potentially the staff team, being in a staff position would allow me to help new players effectively and continue to make sure everyone is having a good time. Rule breakers and people that want to ruin that fun do frustrate me and I'm sure others too which is why I'd like to help with that aspect of Aether and help keep everything running smoothly, in addition to this I'll be active at times where most of you should be sleeping! Luckily for the ones who aren't, I could in theory be there to help if needed 😄
    I've been considering the benefits of more events, maybe on a smaller scale than server wide events, I have plenty of ideas and would be happy to set some focus towards that if in a staff position, so that all of you can get more goodies and take part in some cool "minigames" or something like that.
    Now! Although sometimes I may lose my temper, I try my best to be friendly to everyone and bring an enjoyable experience to people on this server when I play, keeping everybody included so that nobody feels unwelcome.

• What is RDM?: RDM is an abbreviation of the term "random deathmatch" which is used to desribe a scenario where a player decides to kill another player with no prior roleplay reason or intent.

• What is NLR?: NLR is an abbreviation for the term "new life rule" simply meaning, when you die you'll forget everything in your previous life including where you died and how. (In most cases) On this server, from my understanding it's more lenient and only limits you from returning to your death location for 2 minutes.

• What is RDA?: RDA is an abbreviation for the term "Random arresting" this is specific to police/cop roles, where a player will go around putting out warrants/arresting people for no reason and no roleplay intent.

• Staff commands should only be used when?:  Staff commands should generally only be used to deal with situations where rules have been broken or you're helping players with any problems, in a sit or otherwise. (Also investigating any claims of rules being broken)

Example Scenarios

• A new player is asking for help relating to game-play, how do you make sure they get the help they need?: I would ask the player if they had any specific questions about features or mechanics on the server, offering them advice on how to get started with perms, money making, jobs and stuff like that. Links to any resources they might need including the discord and forums and If I was feeling extra nice I might even offer them a quick tour of the map for some important locations and NPCs.

• A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: If a player is un-cooperative during a sit, I would establish whether any rules had been broken using logs and the complaints given to me, take any necessary steps to control the rule breaker, muting, freezing or jailing ect if needed, while I can come to a conclusion based on the rules, punishment guidelines and my own judgement. If needed, punishments would be handed out and then I would return myself and both parties, if the dude isn't already banned or something and I'd be on with my day.

Extra Comments: 😄

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Papafrankku said:

+1 For the Following Reasons:

• This maybe one of the most solid applications I have ever experienced!
  • I've already known you from the past, plus I already know how you are as well as who you are.

幸運を祈ります!

( Good Luck ! ) 🙂 

Lets see what you've got. I think you can bring lots of contributions to the community.

ありがとう!! Much love, good to see you still around!

• Like 1

Accepted

You went MIA for a while but have come back full force and gained the support of the Community once again. I look forward to see how you Staff, welcome to the team!

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. My DMs are always open for questions. 

Contact @VladTheImpaler for your initiation (and rank).

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

• Like 1
  • Love 1