My staff aplication

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations):Blobbross08, previously comrade anonymouse
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/)STEAM_0:1:555506059
  • Discord Tag:Johny#0610/blobbross08(nickname in server)
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game): 1 week 16 hours and 16 minutes. (at time of writing) 
  • Timezone: Mountain daylight time
  • Steam Profile (a link)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199071277847/
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active): 9:am-3:am (roughly)

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I am tired of people breaking the rules late at night and no admins being able to be on, I spend alot of time on the server especially late at night when these people run around doing what ever they want. I have played gmod most of my life through different accounts and pc's. I love this game and I love this server and I hate to see when late at night rule breakers don't get punished. I want to make the server as rule following as in the day. I of course will also moderate in day.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No):  Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):   Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No):  Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10 minutes or until all raidable's have been depleted.
  • What initiates a raid?: The use of the command /advert in chat followed by the word Raid (/advert raid)
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: No, you must advert the raid and can only kill them if they are outside there base in proximinty as they would be interfering if they were not killed.
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: Shooting in public is AOS, raiding is illegal, and issuing threats to another player is illegal.
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 1 base is the limit for a party.
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?:  There are multiple ways depending on what is happening but the ones that i think of are to freeze the player gag or mute them possibly if extreme enough a warn could be issued.
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): Say an admin was no cliping through a base to do so and killing its participants, The best course of action would to be to attempt to cease the raid by freezing or jailing said abusing admin after contacting a moderator or upper staff member to help stop given situation
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?): RDM can be identified as the killing of people with no reason or damage done to said RDMer. RDA is the arrest of a player with no definitive or obvious reason. Mass RDM can be identified when a player gets many kills on players in a short amount of time with no reason to kill any. Mass RDA can be identified in much the same way when cops are arresting many players without any reason to the arresting these players. Both mass RDA and mass RDM should be report to and delt with by an admin. NLR is the start of a new life after death along with the start of a 3 minute timer restricting you from vistiting the same area you died in. Breaking nlr would constitute using past life in game knowledge along with returning to your death zone before the three minute timers end.       
Edited by blobbross08

i would also like to say that i may not be as invlolved in the forms as i like and i will attempt to be more involved and i apolagise for this.

Had to edit main post as i had unknowingly deleted some of it before uploading.

Edited by blobbross08

Accepted

I have seen you around a bit, we have not interacted much however from what I've seen you have been okay and haven't shown me any reason to deny you. Your activity is solid as long as it keeps up and you follow the Staff rules/guidelines you should do well. Good luck!

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)