The Sun Man's Ultimate Staffing Application for Aethernetwork.gg 2.0

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations):not sunnysun
  • Steam ID STEAM_0:0:528043441
  • Discord Tag:sunnysun#4010
  • Total Playtime (Type !time in-game):about 3w 5d 
  • Timezone: P.S.T
  • Steam Profile (a link): https://steamcommunity.com/id/nopssssssssssssssss
  • Times you're most active (The rough times you are able to be most active):3 to 8 pm

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?I can help by banning people who do bad stuff on the server. I can learn to handle sits with training. I can help other people with sits at times in the day when there is lots of people. I am kind as well. I just want to help the community overall. 
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No): Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No):Yes 

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?10m
  • What initiates a raid?:/advert raid/assist
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?:Yes, if he's in an interfering distance 
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: drugs are illegal / don't kill unless self defense / printers are illegal
  • How many bases can you own per party?:1
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: IF they want to be mouthy with my and wont stop, ill slap them with the !gag, if theyre chit-chatty they'll get the !mute, if they even THINK they can SKIDADDLE away while I'm trying to talk to them, they get the freeze time.
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): record them and report them to Jouaram
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?)rdm is somebody who kills another who is not in a raid or damage encounter, RDA is random arrest for no reason, nlr is if you break the time to come back (3m) I would check logs for proof.
Edited by not sunnysun
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Builder 1
  • Cool 1

11 minutes ago, RevoltPlays said:

-1 basically only because of this application

Good playtime and activity

Never interacted with you personally but I think people seem to be favorable of you.

I just can't +1 an application this slim

how about now

• Builder 1

2 hours ago, Dreadnaught said:

My support for sunnysun to be a staff member is as big as his warn list (that's a LOT of support!!!)
The sun man is a young man, but with proper training he can learn to do well
Sunny has been an active Aether member for several months and has gained much respect from a lot of the ELITE aether residents
Sun man brings good times with him everywhere he goes...Good luck my son

#NotClanRiseUp

#NotClanRiseUp
+1

• Builder 1

On 8/9/2021 at 11:34 AM, Sauger said:

Extremely mingey.
your warns prove alot. having that many is not a good sign.
I dont think you are ready. based on behaviour and attitude to staff.
sometimes yeah, youre a chill guy but all the other times its just mingey and uncalled for behaviour.
There is not much good things I can say.
I know I have had encounters with you that ive had to tell you to stop multiple times as far as pointless minge to fail raids to then have a unprofessional response to getting the warn.

i like you sunny but this is too true -/+ but isn't that what the tmod phase is for i think everyone deserves a chance

21 hours ago, Victus Sinistus said:

+1
Deserves a chance to learn, can use tmod to learn and be better.
If you become tmod I feel people teaching you will make you overall a amazing staff and a way better community member.

This applies here, from the last time you posted an app 🙂

+ Agreed with Victus and other staff above, Sunnysun could be great from all the bans he has I think he knows a thing or two now about the staffing rules now to follow them with proper guidance, sunny sun might have a chance

On 8/8/2021 at 5:00 PM, Dreadnaught said:

My support for sunnysun to be a staff member is as big as his warn list (that's a LOT of support!!!)
The sun man is a young man, but with proper training he can learn to do well
Sunny has been an active Aether member for several months and has gained much respect from a lot of the ELITE aether residents
Sun man brings good times with him everywhere he goes...Good luck my son

#NotClanRiseUp

I wish I was in dah Not clan :((((

• Cool 1