AetherNetwork.gg Staff Application

DarkRP General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I like to think ive made some friends through the community and know the community and would just enjoy to be part of helping the server and the community stay at its best
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible? (Yes/No):  Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to? (Yes/No):  Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week? (Yes/No):  Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?:  10 minutes
  • What initiates a raid?: adverting raid
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: Yes you can
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land:  Threats are illegal, Raiding is illegal, Money printers are illegal 
  • How many bases can you own per party?: You can own 1
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: You make sure he/she is atleast educated on what they did wrong no matter if they are responding fairly to you and make sure to give the proper warning or punishment after making sure they heard the explanation on what they did wrong and what would be the next step if they were to continue breaking the rules
  • You see another staff member abusing their power (Give an example of a staff abusing and how you would handle it/who you would contact): I would not address the staff directly but seek higher up such as a higher staff then both me and the abuser or attempt to contact jourasm 
  • A player is excessively RDMing/RDAing and breaking NLR (What is RDM/RDA and NLR? How do you determine if a player is breaking any of these?):  RDM stands for Random Deathmatch and RDA is Random Arrest and NLR is returning to a place of death before your 3 minute cooldown has taken place and RDM is killing without reason backed by the rules and RDA is arresting with reason and to determine the breaking of any of these rules is grabbing the players in a sit and hearing the context and seeing if it fits right with logs or makes sense in general and see if it fits the rule to make it not classified as RDM/ RDA/ NLR

Extra Comments:

+/- Leaning +

- Same reasons Devi listed, I would just like to see you around more in game.

- Hanging around some questionable players and you all "rebelled" against the PD which meant you ran in as dwarves and started knifing any PD member for no reason.  You yourself didn't knife anyone, but you were promoting this behavior.

Edited by RolandRagoon
Recent Behavior

On 8/11/2021 at 11:35 AM, devi said:

+ / - (leaning +1)

- i've seen you in game quite a few, and have only had good interactions with you
- i just think you need more forum/discord activity to show your presence more
- good app :DD

there is always room for improvement with activity & rule knowledge, but you seem to have the rules down
i wish you the best of luck <333

agreed with this statement 🙂

Accepted

You've got pretty solid activity along with a good application and recent Community Support tells me you've been interacting more and gaining a presence. I think you can do well if you stay motivated and in line with the Staff guidelines, good luck!

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)