Force absorption

Doggo

Im still convinced it's super OP being able to take 6 heavy baseball bat hits and then 1 more to kill them, guns have next to no effect if they are running around and the lightsaber its self is really good killing anyone in close proximity. Im not even gonna get started if they have armor and 200 health. 

Do i still think force aborption needs to be nerfed even after all this time being able to fight against it? yes, yes i do.

49 minutes ago, Danny_Mcflurry said:

If someone has a lightsaber out Dont hit them with a baseball bat?

Its going to be better than other melee weapons as its so damn rare so it makes sense

I Dont think it should be nerfed at all.

Im just using that as a reference since baseball bat is the best melee 
also a party of 3 shooting somoene with FA could kill him only after 2 party members died

Taking away the abortion From lightsaber Would make the lightsaber Not worth the pain of opening crates to get it. its the only thing really the lightsaber is good for, Changing the lightsaber To buff anything or nerf anything will just ruin the item as it is perfect as it is rn

I think the reason why you say it needs to be nerfed is because you don't have one so you don't really know the Weakness's To It. It might be worth trying to buy one and actually seeing that it isnt overpowered.

On 8/15/2021 at 6:36 PM, Danny_Mcflurry said:

Taking away the abortion From lightsaber Would make the lightsaber Not worth the pain of opening crates to get it. its the only thing really the lightsaber is good for, Changing the lightsaber To buff anything or nerf anything will just ruin the item as it is perfect as it is rn

I think the reason why you say it needs to be nerfed is because you don't have one so you don't really know the Weakness's To It. It might be worth trying to buy one and actually seeing that it isnt overpowered.

just sprayed a dude down with minigun hitting most shots and they didn't even break armor 😕 still convinced it needs to be nerfed

On 8/15/2021 at 6:36 PM, Danny_Mcflurry said:

that could also be reversed like: you have a lightsaber so you don't realize how OP it is to people who don't have one 
If it can tank a minigun plus another dude shooting them it's OP and i don't understand how people don't realize this 
It's a perma weapon, yes it is done through hard work but still makes it OP to people who cannot access guns that counter it or to people who do have those guns since even with
absolute monsters of guns it will tank it long enough to kill the other player

11 hours ago, Doggo said:

that could also be reversed like: you have a lightsaber so you don't realize how OP it is to people who don't have one 
If it can tank a minigun plus another dude shooting them it's OP and i don't understand how people don't realize this 
It's a perma weapon, yes it is done through hard work but still makes it OP to people who cannot access guns that counter it or to people who do have those guns since even with
absolute monsters of guns it will tank it long enough to kill the other player

it goes the other way too. if you know how weak the shield actually is then damn.

2 hours ago, realobamagaming420 said:

it goes the other way too. if you know how weak the shield actually is then damn.

i really don't think it's weak, in scenarios where your in a building (which is alot) it is very hard to kill them even with 2 people and if one person can beat 2 people just because of a item they have and not the skill or thought to fight them, with the lightsaber it is just run, look down, and move around and it works 80% of the time 

1 hour ago, Danny_Mcflurry said:

this is the same video as before, this was on a person standing still only headshots and we did a test run with jouram after this with both participants moving and lightsaber won 90% of the time

Jouaram I beg you dont change anything with lightsaber It will just ruin the item, Its balanced its just The lightsaber Gives us Extra Health Pretty Much So Complaining That I Was Standing Still in the clip Shows How little it needs to kill, No shit it will be harder moving But someone with a good aim can just easily Fuck Lightsabers. This is my last Post on this Cuz it gets me annoyed that It will probably Get accepted When its only One person complaining 😕 

30 minutes ago, yousetoffmytrap said:

body shots

oop yeah but again he was not moving and you used a semi auto gun with automatic attachment which does alot of damage and burns through ammo so quickly that if he was moving you would be reloading by the time he has killed you even with rushed reloading 

-1 Lightsaber hitbox makes it extremely hard to hit people. The only time you can even hit people are if you are looking straight down. Also if you hit headshots on the player that is using force absorption they die very quickly. Plus with how rare it is to get a lightsaber I think its fine how it is now.