My Staff Application

Worked

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): [NAMES] Worked
  • Steam ID: [https://steamid.io/]STEAM_0:0:194977209
  • Discord Tag: [DISCORD TAG]Worked#2413
  • Total Playtime: [!time in-game] 4d 8h
  • Timezone: [TIMEZONE] Us east
  • Steam Profile: [STEAM PROFILE LINKhttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198350220146/
  • Times you're most active (If you have a unpredictable schedule let us know): [TIMES - SPECIFY AM/PM] im typically on anytime from 3pm to 6am or weekends basically all day

General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: im usually on and the server is chaos from about 12 to 5 am est the server gets bad and thats when im on. i dont let my emotions carry over into actions. and i get along with most people i can fill any whole that there is in the sits when other people arnt feeling it and overall i feel id be a decent enough pick for the staff team. im very active and am always willing to help people out. im here to fill the wholes in the staffs schedule since i know they have stuff to do .
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?: yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?: for sure

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10 minutes
  • What initiates a raid?: an advert of raid 
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: yes if there within a distance
    • List all default Laws of The Land:

Raiding is illegal

Money printers, drugs and explosive are illegal

Bitcoin Racks are illegal (small versions not included)

Harming other citizens is illegal unless in self defense

Threats are illegal

Kidnapping, theft and harming another player are illegal 

• Shooting in public is illegal

Laws must be enforced with AOS instead of KOS unless the Police Officers life is in danger

• AOS/KOS laws must have a 10 second warning before enforcing

• How many bases can you own per party?: 1
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: freeze them in place and try to resolve the situation and if there wasting time they may be fit for a warn if say they are mic spamming they could be pushed away while i resolve the situation with the other person in the sit and then punished based off the outcome
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?: Yes you can punish a player at different levels based off what they do if there "low end harrasing" it will start as a verbal warning with warning to stay away from that player. most punishments of ruining the fun for that other person stay the same unless they a repeatedly rdming the other player then they get rdm warn, jail or ban aswell as what ever else there doing
    • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it: An example would be an admin using his powers such as flying into a base for a raid and if they have more authority than me i would go to a higher up with proof of them doing that
      • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: it depends on if excessively rdm means mass rdm or rdm just on multiple accounts a mass rdm would be a ban on a repeat offence of a random rdm depending on they measure it can scale from a warn a jail or even a ban based of serverity
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: if it is longer than 10 minutes or they didnt give a reason they can be punished the punishments can be it being forced to be turned off and will get demoted from that job
Edited by Worked
some uncompleted questions little mistakes and touching up on some questions

2 hours ago, Worked said:

Steam ID: [https://steamid.io/]

Not Filled Out

[TIMES - SPECIFY AM/PM] im usually on late at night around when nobody else is on staff wise and it gets crazy with rule breakers mass rdm and stuff like that all though on a day when school isnt a pain im on all day

[TIMES - SPECIFY AM/PM]

A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: freeze them in place and try to resolve the situation and if there wasting time they may be fit for a warn

What else could you do like if they were mic spamming, spamming chat etc i would like more detail

if it is longer than 10 minutes or they didnt give a reason they can be punished

yes they can be punished but what would you do to resolve it

Discord not filled out as well
-1 seems like not a alot of effort was put in

Edited by yousetoffmytrap
forum glitched my reply
  • Like 1

-/+

Neutral on this app, here's why;

Seem to understand basic rules of the server and more

You are a chill guy in game and seem mature,

I think with a lot of time on the server and revised staff app you could make it in to the staff team

If you need any references on making the app alone I would check out the staff accepted page here to get a better understanding on how to make a detailed staff application in the future/present. SO GET TO EDITING! 

Sincerely, Oogawuh

Edited by Oogla
stinky forgot a reason
  • Like 1

ACCEPTED

Although you didn't receive much positive Community Feedback I believe you have the capability of doing well as Staff, your activity is crazy good and hopefully that continues over to Staff. Good luck and congratulations!

Your assigned Mentor is: @RolandRagoon

Be sure to click on and read all links below before taking a sit - keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)