Timezone:

CST 

Steam Profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/itsCHILLEDboi 

Times you're most active:

I am most active around 4pm through 1am

General Questions

How can you contribute to Aether?:

I can contribute by making sure sits are handled without bias and with clarity to all parties involved, but at the same time making sure players enjoy their time and have a good experience

Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?:

I have read the rules, understand them, and feel comfortable in my ability to enforce them correctly

Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?:

Of course, any and all advice, criticism and correction i would not only listen to but try to improve on to better my ability to handle situations

Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?:

Absolutely, i find alot of fun in this server and spending hours to help it would be no problem at all

DarkRP Rule Questions

Raids can last how long?:

A raid can last 10minutes, after 10 minutes the raid should be over and the raiders should be leaving/already out of the base

What initiates a raid?:

When a player adverts a raid while next to the base they are about to raid, that would initiate a raid

If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid, can you kill them?:

Yes, if they are right outside their base entrance then they are within the interfering distance and can be killed

List all default Laws of The Land:

Raiding is illegal, Money printers drugs and any explosives are illegal, Bitcoin racks are illegal however the smaller bitcoin machines are legal, Causing harm to citizens is illegal (unless it is self defence), Threatening is illegal, Kidnapping/Stealing/causing harm is illegal, Shooting publicly is illegal, Laws must be AOS unless the police is in danger, Aos and Kos laws must have a 10second warning

How many bases can you own per party?:

Parties can only own a single base

A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?:

Depending on how they are not co-operating, if they are purposely speaking over me/not listening i would mute/gag them until i can explain what i am trying to say, however if they are simply refusing to say their side of the story i would look at logs and see what i can figure out from there

Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?:

Yes, if they are purposely ruining another players time no matter the situation

Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it:

An example of staff abuse would be randomly picking up players with their physgun, I would handle it by recording (getting evidence) of the abuse then reporting it to my higher ups

A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?:

Excessively rdming if in a short amount of time would be massrdm and that would lead to a 3day ban (if first time), to stop them from continuing i would either bring and freeze them or pick them up and freeze them

A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?:

I would resolve this by using a command to force a lockdown to end (if that is available) then removing them from the Mayor job

Edited by Chilled_Dev
Fixed a wrong answer

+1 Decent app, wrong format perhaps it was glitched either way you took the time to type it out which is awesome IMO

- You have been around for awhile and seem to know the rules quite well on the server

- I have nothing but positive interactions with you on the server

GOOD LUCK!

12 hours ago, Oogla said:

+1 Decent app, wrong format perhaps it was glitched either way you took the time to type it out which is awesome IMO

- You have been around for awhile and seem to know the rules quite well on the server

- I have nothing but positive interactions with you on the server

GOOD LUCK!

6 hours ago, devi said:

+1

my homie chilled <333
- good playtime, i see you on pretty much everyday
- doesn't get in trouble often
- all around a great guy

good luck homie! <33

12 hours ago, Danny_Mcflurry said:

+1 Chilled Is A Chilled Guy And Knows His rules, app Looks weird but yeah cool dud

P.s Wheres my Aetherbucks at though?

if they vouch +1

ACCEPTED

You've been pretty solid as a player in terms of not getting on players or Staff's bad side, I hope you can continue this sort of behavior during your time as Staff. 

Good luck and congratulations!

Be sure to click on and read all links below before taking a sit - keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)