Dannys Next Event For Special Prize

Danny_Mcflurry1

Hey

So I'm Hopefully going to Be hosting a Event This Weekend Its Going to Be a tournament Of 1v1s.

1st. My Nomad ( Pretty Much rarest Item on server ) 
2nd. A Powered Up crate 

It will Go as Follows:

Each player will Have At least 2 1v1's One Being the first round and one Against Other People Who have Lost.
So In the End it will be One Person who previously Lost and One Player who has not lost yet.

Any Sort Of Cheating Will Not Be allowed And you Will Be Removed From the Event No Warnings Given.

The Arena Has Been Made by @RevoltPlaysSo thank you for that 🙂 

Everyone Should Also Be given a Event Crate at the End.

This is going to Be one of the Best Rewarded Event Probably Ever So you Are not Going to miss this!

Get Practicing Lads!!

❤️ 

13 hours ago, Danny_Mcflurry said:

Hey

So I'm Hopefully going to Be hosting a Event This Weekend Its Going to Be a tournament Of 1v1s.

1st. My Nomad ( Pretty Much rarest Item on server ) 
2nd. A Powered Up crate 

It will Go as Follows:

Each player will Have At least 2 1v1's One Being the first round and one Against Other People Who have Lost.
So In the End it will be One Person who previously Lost and One Player who has not lost yet.

Any Sort Of Cheating Will Not Be allowed And you Will Be Removed From the Event No Warnings Given.

The Arena Has Been Made by @RevoltPlaysSo thank you for that 🙂 

Everyone Should Also Be given a Event Crate at the End.

This is going to Be one of the Best Rewarded Event Probably Ever So you Are not Going to miss this!

Get Practicing Lads!!

❤️ 

it would be so cool if you just gave me the nomad