Poopy Joe’s Staff Application

2 minutes ago, BigSexyJanet said:

+1

• Any interactions I've have been calm and easy to deal with, normally you're just chilling making money
  • detailed application
  • Great Activity

Good luck with the application. 🙂

thank you very much!

15 minutes ago, Unknownspy❄️ said:

mans really disconnected after raiding him and killing him and reconnected no honor

had to go and rejoined 20 minutes later. i told u that i would give u the money but u wanted me warned instead.

19 minutes ago, Unknownspy❄️ said:

i said yes to the money as well but you didn't give it i even had the tipjar in your face

I'm not gonna argue here with you, because that's just not true and you also followed me around and tried to spam hits on me afterward. Please see my appeal for a further explanation for anyone interested.

Edited by Poopy Joe

On 10/13/2021 at 7:36 PM, Dildozer said:

I agree with the other guy. You have a very passive aggressive attitude from what I've seen on the forums and discord. 

As sad before I realized I was being over dramatic, me and Joe are cool and I don’t think anyone should take anything said in a game literal. We’re all here to have fun so enjoy it while we can.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slimey Head said:

As sad before I realized I was being over dramatic, me and Joe are cool and I don’t think anyone should take anything said in a game literal. We’re all here to have fun so enjoy it while we can.

thank you! 

21 hours ago, Slimey Head said:

im not just talking about in-game, my opinion stands thanks

ACCEPTED

You have shown to be a very active member of the Community and many if not all regular players know your name by now and have interacted with you in some form; I believe you have decent characteristics for Staffing but may need to improve on some of the personality based issues before completing your T-Mod phase (Like getting cheap deals for candy on new players, the principal of it makes you look bad) - luckily these types of things are fixable and hopefully now that it's been mentioned and you have been given a shot improvements can be made. 

Good luck!

Your assigned Mentor is: @RevoltPlays

Be sure to click on and read all links below before taking a sit - keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)