Dosh!

unknown.png

Yung Apart Of Big Hat Gang

unknown.png

Daddy Khaos Keeping It Real.

Edited by Dr. Philrat

• 1 month later...

?imw=1024&imh=575&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A34741AD980583B10FFC976A8E97B2781B04EE03

3B7E06048B6A99987F894E8A2BFC9719877920ED

46348B571B457C8448EB0C324AD7C833698596B6

7980F3806781A5393C5C1D312741D0F3C397F12A

• Love 3

Back then it was so simple. The idea of a dark rp was very new and during that time a server called Retribution.RP grew and it flourished but someday all things have to end... But at least it its like what the great doctor sues said, "Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened." Ret may never go back to its true glory days but at least we got to live in it and enjoyed it while we could.

Edited by Da Future*

Well I used to have a lot of pics/videos but my pc got wiped so the ones I have on my steam are all I have now, but they're mostly staff related things besides a few. Here's what I got.

1780426626_ret1.thumb.jpg.70623d233b3b136b5498af9a500e970c.jpg

ret 2.jpg

ret 3.jpg

ret 4.jpg

ret 5.jpg

ret 6.jpg

ret 7.jpg

ret 8.jpg

ret 9.jpg

ret 10.jpg

Edited by CTW
  • Love 1