Roger's Staff Application

Roger

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): IGN: Roger Discord: Rogerr#6267 Forum: Roger
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83679206
  • Discord Tag: Rogerr#6267
  • Total Playtime: 1 Week 1 Hour 14 Minutes
  • Timezone: MTN
  • Steam Profile: [Rogers Steam Profile]
  • Times you're most active (If you have a unpredictable schedule let us know):  Week Days: 4pm - 10pm Weekends: 1pm - 1am

General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I'm always trying to help out, I love when I help someone new get started and I share a base with them so they make that sweet cash. However, as staff I'd do just the same not just because I have a role of power and authority but to help out the community.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?: Yes, and I will most likely have to read the rules another 4 times with my memory.
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?:  Yes, if I'm told to do something I will. If they are giving me criticism that will help me in the future I'll listen. Staff do have the final say after all.
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?: Yes, and if not I'm most likely busy unfortunately we all do have a life and need to help out family. I'll strive to stick my time and push my self to 110%

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: Raids can last a total of ten minutes and no longer.
  • What initiates a raid?:  Starting a raid is as simple as adverting raid typing "/advert Raid/PD Raid/Bank Raid"
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: Anyone in the area you can kill IF there in the way such as using a "Grenade Launcher" you do need to advert raid before doing such thing otherwise that's rdm.
  • List all default Laws of The Land: Raiding is illegal, Money Printers Drugs and explosives are illegal, Bitcoin Racks are illegal unless they are the small ones, Harming others is illegal unless its self defense, Threats are illegal, Kidnapping, theft and harming are illegal, Shooting guns in public is illegal, Laws must be enforced with AOS not KOS unless life is in danger. AOS/KOS is a 10 second countdown before enforcing. 
  • How many bases can you own per party?:  You can only use one base per party.
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: I'd freeze them and gag them if it were to be mic spam I'd give them a verbal or a warning depending on there warns then finish the sit by unfreezing them and ungagging them.
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?: If it is a fair like raiding they can not be punished but if they are intentionally doing it then they will be punished with the proper consequence.
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it: Freezing players without valid reason, let a higher up know for example the owner Jouaram and give proof such as video
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: I'd freeze and teleport the rdmer to me to deal with him/her I'd then let them know what there doing wrong and give them the proper punishment most likely a ban for a given time.
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: I'd let them know what there doing wrong and give them a verbal so they don't do it again in the future, then I would turn off the lockdown.
Edited by Roger

+/- I've spent some time with Roger the first couple days he started playing on the server. From what I remember he was a pretty chill guy but I haven't had many interactions out side of goofing around as a dwarf Trespassing on his property and him having a legal means to Kill me.

But outside of all that I've never had a sit with Roger and haven't ever really seen any big fuss been made about him doing anything wrong.

5 minutes ago, TangoDown said:

+/- I've spent some time with Roger the first couple days he started playing on the server. From what I remember he was a pretty chill guy but I haven't had many interactions out side of goofing around as a dwarf Trespassing on his property and him having a legal means to Kill me.

But outside of all that I've never had a sit with Roger and haven't ever really seen any big fuss been made about him doing anything wrong.

Surprised you didnt bash me for all the times you rdm'd me smh 

this a joke btw to other people.

1 hour ago, Xrel said:

-/+ Seems nice and chill but your forum activity only consists of your staff app so try to bring up activity in other platforms

I understand that, to be honestly I wasn't really fond of commenting I like reading most of the forums then commenting and posting. But activity on the forums could be nice, give advice and such to others.

• Like 1

Changing to +1 from -/+, after checking you out in-game and seeing improvement of activity on other platforms I believe you're showing the necessary steps in forwarding to join the staff team, I hope to see you succeed in your goal best of luck to you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xrel said:

Changing to +1 from -/+, after checking you out in-game and seeing improvement of activity on other platforms I believe you're showing the necessary steps in forwarding to join the staff team, I hope to see you succeed in your goal best of luck to you.

Thank you Mr. Xrel, psss dont tell tango but you're the cool one.

ACCEPTED

I have seen you on the server a few times whether it's through spectate or running across you and I think you're a fun player who doesn't have ill intent, as long as you're able to focus and put effort in to staffing you should do good. Good luck and show us what you can do - be sure to wait for your Mentor's message and plan before taking sits!

Your assigned Mentor is: @RevoltPlays

Be sure to click on and read all links below before taking a sit - keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)