Tims revenge

highroller silence

this wallstreet thing looking cute, wait a damn minute is this the mob! I love the mob. mob goes brrrrrr with pew pew guns i love the mob the mobs so cool @Pooshialso loves the mob the mob is cool, cool mob man. Mobs are very cute let me give kissys to the wallstreet. Wallstreet is cool. You're cool, cool, cool, cool.

• Builder 1
  • Surprised 1

9 minutes ago, RevoltPlays said:

Gregory🧍🏻‍♂️, do you see 👀 the vent ⌨️on the floor🔽⁉️? Have you ever heard 👂of Among Us 📮Gregory😂🤣🧍🏻‍♂️? You need ️to vent ⌨️. I know 🧠it will be hard 🍆for you to be sus 🤪😂🤣📮🚘but 🍑I know 🧠you can 🥫do it Gregory 🧍🏻‍♂️😂🥴.

You good?

8 minutes ago, XxSillyWabbitxX said:

You good?

FATHER I CANNOT CLICK THE BOOK

I CAN'T CLICK THE BOOK, FATHER

DAD

DAD

THIS BOOK IS ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY THAT IS BEYOND MY MIND, AS I HAVE BEEN TAINTED BY TOUCHPAD TECHNOLOGY

FATHER

THE BOOK IS ANALOG AND THE DEVICES I AM ACCUSTOMED TO OPERATING ARE DIGITAL AND THUS CLICKING THE BOOK YIELDS UNSATISFACTORY RESULTS WHEN COMPARED TO THE DIGITAL DEVICES THAT HAVE BECOME COMMONPLACE AFTER THE TURN OF THE CENTURY

FATHER PLEASE INSTRUCT ME ON HOW TO OPERATE THE BOOK WITH YOUR SUPERIOR MIND YOU WERE BORN IN THE LATE 1970S AND THUS YOUR REALM OF KNOWLEDGE WOULD MOST LIKELY ENCOMPASS THE HANDLING AND OPERATION OF THIS ANCIENT TOME

FATHER I CANNOT CLICK THE BOOK