Vindictivepotatos Staff Application

AetherNetwork Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): Bakedpotato
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23391925
  • Discord Tag: Vindictivepotato#5340
  • Total Playtime: >Your total time is 2mo 1w 21h 27m.
  • Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
  • Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thebananafuzz
  • Times you're most active (If you have a unpredictable schedule let us know): 3:00pm-9:00pm weekdays weekends 7:00am-10:00am 3:00pm-10:00pm but times are unpredictable as well. My job requires me to be on call so sometimes I have to leave.

General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I tend to be on at the most random time when players and staff are just starting to join or when most staff is not available. I can ensure you that most the time I will be on I will be doing staff sits as I do not like to grind for money as much as others, I would rather help players out instead of sitting in one place. As of now I still tend to help players even without being staff and will continue to regardless of the app. 
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?: yes, I have had alot of time
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: I am always willing to learn and better myself and willing to listen no matter what
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?: Yes, Most of the time I will be fine with that but, when i am on call for work it will be iffy, But ill still be around. I will also admit I do have a family to tend to and we do like to spend time together, But I am easy to get ahold of as well.

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10 minutes. then the raid has to be called off.
  • What initiates a raid?: As long as they do not have a building sign, or a rp only base, with the right jobs that allows raiding, as in certain criminal jobs, or a police that has seen/scanned for raidables. also adverting /advert raid or bank raid or pd raid
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?: No, Not until you call raid you cannot kill anyone near in or around the base.
  • List all default Laws of The Land
  • Raiding is illegal.
  • Money printers, drugs and explosive are illegal.
  • Bitcoin Racks are illegal (small versions not included).
  • Harming other players is illegal unless you are defending your base. 
  • Life Threats are illegal.
  • Having a gun license automatically makes all weapons on the user legal whilst holstered.
  • Kidnapping, theft and harming another player are illegal.
  • Using dangerous weapons in public is illegal.
  • Laws must be enforced with AOS instead of KOS unless the Police Officers life is in danger or the player is wanted.
  • Non-default Laws must be things that players have to go out of their way to do. 
  • Laws that are seen as baiting kills or arrests are disallowed.
  • How many bases can you own per party?:  1 BASE PER PARTY!
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: freeze them to now allow them to minge, shoot players or run away, If spamming voice chat or text, mute/gag, give then a couple chances to calm down and cooperate, If continued and have proof issue them the punishment to go along with it, If no proof and is just confrentation, I may consider a no intent to rp, Or wasting staff time depending on situation.
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?: Yes, No Intent to rp, Ruining players times you can prevent players from enjoying there time and cause them to leave. No exceptions everyone should be able enjoy there time without enter fearing with others.
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it: If a higher up was using his advantage to no-collide peoples props to get in, or god mod so they can't be killed. I would try to clip it talked to the staff member to get them to stop and report them to a higher up. Giving them self any advantage that makes them out preform a normal player. They would be treated to a higher standard, you bing staff you are held higher then a normal player and it will no be tolerated.
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: I would freeze them immediately once the MRDM was noticed, bring them to admin land to get them away from any other players interfering. I would explain what is wrong with what he is doing see what his side of the story was. He will get issued a warn, and a ban with also No Intent to rp, and try to help them out with to prevent future problems if they did not understand why this is wrong.
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: After talking to him and he is not cooperating He would be warned and demoted from the job. I would go over a brief understanding of why this is wrong and what he should do differently to change it. Depending on his attitude may be issued a no intent to rp, along with a job abuse warning or just job abuse depening on the situation. 

Extra Comments: I know I have caused problems in the past with "some" staff members But, I have gone out of my way to make sure I do not cause any more problem and focused on helping other players so they can enjoy there time.

Edited by bakedpotato

+1

You have had some issues in the past and had some tension between you and a now resigned staff member.

However you have not received a warn in over 2 months and I have not seen any toxicity from you which was also an issue previously.

I think you deserve a shot at staff. I'd like to see how you do

+1 But Be ware You mess up I'll bake your ass and You'll Be Twice-Baked-Potato ❤️

But over all I've known and talked with you here and there over the course of me being on the server You always seemed like a pretty chill guy just a bit of a trouble maker witch You have worked hard to change and I've seen/noticed that so if you get a Shot I think you will do good.

1 hour ago, BadGraphics said:

The amount of warns you have are insane from what I remember.

He has 10 which is a decent amount but not really a ton.

I think the main reason you guys haven't seen this behavior from him recently is bc he likes to afk in his base and farm money or he's afk in the streets. At least that's what he was doing the days before I left the community.

He's been RPing a lot and interacting with people a lot recently.

Id also like to point out that he tried so hard to slander my name after I sent him a DM just asking to be left alone from now on because what he was doing in game upset me. Not only did he make the post on the forums but I remember him calling other staff members and talking to them while the situation was going on trying to get them to change their minus post on the forums. He also kept @ everyone over the fucking dm. Reallllyy childish and immature if you ask me. He's a toxic and problematic man and I just think a guy who doesn't understand the meaning of no MAYBEEE shouldn't be a member of the staff team.

The report was accepted so it was valid to make.

He has the right to speak to other staff members regarding the situation. Same as you did during the situation

He also had an app up before this that got take down shortly after bc he missed a whole section of questions (which how do you even do that. Proof read what your reading lmao). It just shows that you cant even take the extra 5 minutes to make sure your application is the best it can be. It also reflects how you are gonna preform as a staff member. 

He had it all written out but it didn't paste properly. Not his fault, and even if he just accidentally posted it too early that's definitely not a critical error.

I just think you have a lot fundamentally wrong with you. Your views, the way you carry yourself, and the way that you are. I just don't think you would do well as staff and that you do much better as a normal member of Aether. I feel like you would blow up on a kid for slightly talking over you, abuse your powers, and your piss poor attitude take over. I also think it is time to stop accepting applications from toxic players just bc they haven't gotten a warn in a while, but that's just my personal stand on it. 🙂

We've seen him change recently and act much differently which is why many of us are giving +1s. There was a time when nobody would have +1'ed him and there was a time when most of us didn't like him at all.

But also I'm no longer a member of the community because of other sexist members of the staff team who are found supporting you right here in this comment section. Crazy how sexist men support each other! So I really could care less if you get staff considering it doesn't affect me almost at all. I just wanted to shed some light on this subject ❤️

I never saw a staff member be sexist. If they did you could have easily reported them and Jouaram would have handled it. You created or extended pretty much all of the drama within the staff team involving you. There are some staff that dislike you but it has nothing to do with you being a Woman

2 hours ago, BadGraphics said:

you are an asshole mr.baked.

The amount of warns you have are insane from what I remember. You are a sexist bigot. And the amount of stuff that you have tried to get away with in the past is also insane. Your a toxic man and you give me Onetonsoup/ImmortalGod/Jorticles/ObeseDora vibes. I think the main reason you guys haven't seen this behavior from him recently is bc he likes to afk in his base and farm money or he's afk in the streets. At least that's what he was doing the days before I left the community.

The sits and problems he causes for staff are so dumb sometimes and he ALWAYS goes into them thinking that he's right, and if he isn't right he cries about it and won't drop it until someone finally snaps at him. Lets remember this is the same GROWN man who cried about arresting someone with a toy gun which lead to a ban I think, and then made it a point to test the limitations of the rules for weeks after. 

Id also like to point out that he tried so hard to slander my name after I sent him a DM just asking to be left alone from now on because what he was doing in game upset me. Not only did he make the post on the forums but I remember him calling other staff members and talking to them while the situation was going on trying to get them to change their minus post on the forums. He also kept @ everyone over the fucking dm. Reallllyy childish and immature if you ask me. He's a toxic and problematic man and I just think a guy who doesn't understand the meaning of no MAYBEEE shouldn't be a member of the staff team.

He also had an app up before this that got take down shortly after bc he missed a whole section of questions (which how do you even do that. Proof read what your reading lmao). It just shows that you cant even take the extra 5 minutes to make sure your application is the best it can be. It also reflects how you are gonna preform as a staff member. 

I just think you have a lot fundamentally wrong with you. Your views, the way you carry yourself, and the way that you are. I just don't think you would do well as staff and that you do much better as a normal member of Aether. I feel like you would blow up on a kid for slightly talking over you, abuse your powers, and your piss poor attitude take over. I also think it is time to stop accepting applications from toxic players just bc they haven't gotten a warn in a while, but that's just my personal stand on it. 🙂

But also I'm no longer a member of the community because of other sexist members of the staff team who are found supporting you right here in this comment section. Crazy how sexist men support each other! So I really could care less if you get staff considering it doesn't affect me almost at all. I just wanted to shed some light on this subject ❤️

Good luck Baked! 

BakedPotato might of been a massive cunt in the past and all, but that doesn't make you any less than a hypocrite.  If you can't accept the fact that people can change over time let alone be given a second chance, that's on you.

Anyways, +1  I'd be down to see you as  staff. You've shown growth and kept a positive mindset after taking that massive 180 turn from your former toxic behaviour. 

ACCEPTED

I think you're a solid member of the Community, you can have a laugh but don't let it be at others players expense - your attitude and mindset behind gameplay is great for what I want to see in a Staff member. I think you'll do very good if you can keep yourself motivated and enjoy staffing - congratulations and good luck!

Your assigned Mentor is: @RevoltPlays

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH A TRAINING SESSION WITH YOUR MENTOR BEFORE TAKING SITS, IF YOUR MENTOR DOES NOT REACH OUT TO YOU OFFERING THIS SESSION REPORT IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN GET IT SET UP.

Keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)