FlameZ Staff Application v3

FlameZ

• AetherNetwork Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): FlameZ
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460312552
  • Discord Tag: FlameZ#0804
  • Total Playtime: >Your total time is 2mo 4w 17h 3m. 
  • Timezone: EST
  • Steam Profilehttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880890833/
  • Times you're most active (If you have a unpredictable schedule let us know): 2:00PM - 1:00AM
  • General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I have many hours and I have been staff before so I think I can spot rule breakers before they do much. I am a really active player and recently (Not trying to say this in a mean way) there have been times where there are no staff to help the server when things are happening such as MRDM. If I am staff I will stop this from happening when I am on. Also once I become high enough rank I will host events to make the server more fun.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?: Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?:  Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?: Yes
  • DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10m
  • What initiates a raid?: /advert Raid 
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?: No
  • List all default Laws of The Land:
  • Raiding is illegal.
  • Money printers, drugs and explosive are illegal.
  • Bitcoin Racks are illegal (small versions not included).
  • Harming other players is illegal unless you are defending your base. 
  • Life Threats are illegal.
  • Having a gun license automatically makes all weapons on the user legal whilst holstered.
  • Kidnapping, theft and harming another player are illegal.
  • Using dangerous weapons in public is illegal.
  • Laws must be enforced with AOS instead of KOS unless the Police Officers life is in danger or the player is wanted.
  • Non-default Laws must be things that players have to go out of their way to do. 
  • Laws that are seen as baiting kills or arrests are disallowed.
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 1
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: Gag/mute if necessary. Explain to them what they did wrong then try to understand why they did what they did.
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?: Yes
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it: Lets say for example someone was going around freezing everyone and also using noclip to get everywhere faster. I would tell Jouaram or any Senior Admin
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: ban for 3d MRDM. also NiTRP if needed.
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: Tell him to state a reason or else he will be demoted. Warn for Fail RP if needed.
Edited by FlameZ
  • Surprised 1

12 hours ago, FlameZ said:
  • AetherNetwork Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): FlameZ
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460312552
  • Discord Tag: FlameZ#0804
  • Total Playtime: >Your total time is 2mo 4w 17h 3m. 
  • Timezone: EST
  • Steam Profilehttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880890833/
  • Times you're most active (If you have a unpredictable schedule let us know): 2:00PM - 1:00AM
  • General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I have many hours and I have been staff before so I think I can spot rule breakers before they do much. I am a really active player and recently (Not trying to say this in a mean way) there have been times where there are no staff to help the server when things are happening such as MRDM. If I am staff I will stop this from happening when I am on. Also once I become high enough rank I will host events to make the server more fun.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?: Yes
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?:  Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?: Yes
  • DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10m
  • What initiates a raid?: /advert Raid 
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?: No
  • List all default Laws of The Land:
  • Raiding is illegal.
  • Money printers, drugs and explosive are illegal.
  • Bitcoin Racks are illegal (small versions not included).
  • Harming other players is illegal unless you are defending your base. 
  • Life Threats are illegal.
  • Having a gun license automatically makes all weapons on the user legal whilst holstered.
  • Kidnapping, theft and harming another player are illegal.
  • Using dangerous weapons in public is illegal.
  • Laws must be enforced with AOS instead of KOS unless the Police Officers life is in danger or the player is wanted.
  • Non-default Laws must be things that players have to go out of their way to do. 
  • Laws that are seen as baiting kills or arrests are disallowed.
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 1
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: Gag/mute if necessary. Explain to them what they did wrong then try to understand why they did what they did.
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?: Yes
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it: Lets say for example someone was going around freezing everyone and also using noclip to get to places faster. I would Tell jouaram 
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: ban for 3d MRDM. also NiTRP if needed.
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: Tell him to state a reason or else he will be demoted. Warn for Fail RP if needed.

Edited by FlameZ
I changed the details on Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it

ACCEPTED

I was very happy to see this application show up you were a solid staff member and never caused any issues for myself or other staff members but still had crazy activity and sit taking counts; I expect this time may be a little different and harder to stay motivated due to it being a repeat however I hope you can push through it and aim to be higher in the Staff team. Congratulations and good luck!

Your assigned Mentor is: @Goosev2 @Goose

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH A TRAINING SESSION WITH YOUR MENTOR BEFORE TAKING SITS, IF YOUR MENTOR DOES NOT REACH OUT TO YOU OFFERING THIS SESSION REPORT IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN GET IT SET UP.

Keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)

• Silly 1