Pinkk from wallstreet Staff Application ♥

Pinkk

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): Pinkk from wallstreet, Pinkk
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8588840
  • Discord Tag: ✞ɹǝdɐǝꓤ#8508
  • Total Playtime: 1w 4d 16h 36m
  • Timezone: PST
  • Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977443409
  • Times you're most active (If you have a unpredictable schedule let us know): 4pm-4am around there, sometimes I'm on a bit later

General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: Aether is a great server to have fun on and I love to RP on it.  I've met many people from the community and I'm meeting new people every day and love doing so.  I try to help out new players and anyone that needs it in any way that I can.  I believe that I could help the server by enforcing rules, helping new players, and offering anything else that will be needed.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?: Yes I have completely read all the rules and reread them often to make sure I'm always up to date on what's new. 
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: I am always willing to listen to staff especially when I feel like I may need help on something.
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?: Yes without a doubt I will be able to staff for several hours a week.

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: Raids last 10 minutes, timer starts when the raid is initiated (lockpick, keypad cracker, etc)
  • If a player in your party dies mid-raid, how long do they have to wait to come back?: If a player in my party dies mid raid they have 3 minutes before they can come back to the base and continue defending. If you were the Raider you can not come back once you died until raid timer.
  • What initiates a raid?: A raid is initiated by adverting raid (/advert raid) 
  • If no raiding tool is being used can the player steal the item from a base without an advert?: Yes stealing entities/ stealing from entities is allowed without adverting as long as you don't need to use a raid tool and your job is able to steal. 
  • Give an example of a valid raid advert (type it as you'd type it in-game): /advert raid
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?: No you may not kill if you haven't done the correct advert.
  • If you get arrested mid-raid can you return after your arrest?: The only way you are able to return is after your raid timer is up, once you get arrested the raid is over.  (raid timer is 20 minutes)
  • If you get RDM'd are you allowed to kill the RDMer back without repercussions?: No this would be revenge RDM and is never allowed, if you are RDM'd you need to use the @ chat to reach a staff member.
  • A player punches somebody unprovoked and runs away, the player who got punched calls a sit - what punishment would you give the instigator?:  Killing or damaging a player without a valid reason counts as RDM. I would check the players past warns and warn them/ban them based on their PW's
  • List all default Laws of The Land: The default list of laws are as follows, 1.Raiding is illegal, 2.Money printers drugs and explosives are illegal, 3.Bitcoin racks are illegal (not smalls), 4.Harming other players is illegal unless defending your base, 5.Life Threats are illegal, 6.Having a gun license automatically makes all weapons on the user legal whilst holstered, 7.Kidnapping, theft and harming another player are illegal, 8.Using dangerous weapons in public is illegal, 9.Laws must be enforced with AOS instead of KOS unless the Police Officers life is in danger or the player is wanted, 10.Non-default laws must be things that players have to go out of their way to do, 11.Laws that are seen as baiting kills or arrests are disallowed.
  • How many bases can you own per party?: One 
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: If a player is not co-operating with me id have to freeze the player to ensure that he/she fully understands the reason why they are getting warned or banned, Id make sure that everything is done by the book.
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?: Yes, If the player is intentionally breaking rules to ruin others time, if the player hasn't broken any rules I'd inform the player on what they're doing and how its affecting the other player, there's many different ways to handle this and id handle it accordingly depending on the situation.
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it: A example of staff abuse could be noclipping through a base before a raid to scout it out and look for radiables, if i saw this happen id use my clipping software that i have and is reliable to obtain the evidence id need.  Id message a higherup (on discord/or in game if they are on) to make sure that the problem has been handled.
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: If a player is intentionally RDMing in large numbers id freeze them, bring them to me, take them to land, then check for previous warns and talk to the player to see what the issue was.  If it was their first offence id give them a 3day ban for Mass RDM.
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: If a player is Mayor and initiated a lockdown without a valid reason id inform the mayor that they need a reason to do so, if they didn't know and it was not intentional id have to make sure and check previous warns. If they did this before and are intentionally disobeying the rules id warn them based on past warns.
Edited by Pinkk
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Pinkk said:

If a player in your party dies mid-raid, how long do they have to wait to come back?: If a player in my party dies mid raid they have 3 minutes before they can come back to the base and continue defending.

this is a bit of a trick question. The correct response would be if they are the "Raiding Party" you cannot return to continue the raid, If you are the base owner "Defending Party" You must wait 3 min to return. So You answered correctly but Left out the half of the equation. 

Other then this one question witch might be considered nit picking I think you have a pretty solid app. Only issue I see that others will most likely bring up is your lack of involvement on the forums. But I'll go ahead and support Your app as I've never really had any issues with your or seen you cause any negativity on the server.

+1

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TangoDown said:

this is a bit of a trick question. The correct response would be if they are the "Raiding Party" you cannot return to continue the raid, If you are the base owner "Defending Party" You must wait 3 min to return. So You answered correctly but Left out the half of the equation. 

Other then this one question witch might be considered nit picking I think you have a pretty solid app. Only issue I see that others will most likely bring up is your lack of involvement on the forums. But I'll go ahead and support Your app as I've never really had any issues with your or seen you cause any negativity on the server.

+1

Thanks tango yeah I now see the issue and I believe I resolved it, I appreciate it!

4 minutes ago, Pooshi said:

+1, nothing but good experiences in-game. has a fun personality i think. even asked if he could watch some of my sits to try and learn how it works, props. app is good and i see no problems with you being staff.

Thanks Pooshi been nothing but good times with you my boy!

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Pinkk said:

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: Raids last 10 minutes, the timer starts when the raid is initiated (lockpick, keypad cracker, etc)
  • If a player in your party dies mid-raid, how long do they have to wait to come back?: If a player in my party dies mid raid they have 3 minutes before they can come back to the base and continue defending. If you were the Rraider you can not come back once you died until raid timer.
  • What initiates a raid?: A raid is initiated by adverting raid (/advert raid) 
  • If no raiding tool is being used can the player steal the item from a base without an advert?: Yes stealing entities/ stealing from entities is allowed without adverting as long as you don't need to use a raid tool and your job is able to steal. 
  • Give an example of a valid raid advert (type it as you'd type it in-game): /advert raid
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?: No you may not kill if you haven't done the correct advert.
  • If you get arrested mid-raid can you return after your arrest?: The only way you are able to return is after your raid timer is up, once you get arrested the raid is over.  (raid timer is 20 minutes)
  • If you get RDM'd are you allowed to kill the RDMer back without repercussions?: No, this would be revenge RDM and is never allowed,. iIf you are RDM'd you would need to use the @ chat to reach a staff member.
  • A player punches somebody unprovoked and runs away, the player who got punched calls a sit - what punishment would you give the instigator?:  Killing or damaging a player without a valid reason counts as RDM. I would check the players past warns and warn them/ban them based on their PW's
  • List all default Laws of The Land: The default list of laws are as follows, 1.Raiding is illegal, 2.Money printers drugs and explosives are illegal, 3.Bitcoin racks are illegal (not smalls), 4.Harming other players is illegal unless defending your base, 5.Life Threats are illegal, 6.Having a gun license automatically makes all weapons on the user legal whilst holstered, 7.Kidnapping, theft and harming another player are illegal, 8.Using dangerous weapons in public is illegal, 9.Laws must be enforced with AOS instead of KOS unless the Police Officers life is in danger or the player is wanted, 10.Non-default laws must be things that players have to go out of their way to do, 11.Laws that are seen as baiting kills or arrests are disallowed.
  • How many bases can you own per party?: One 
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: If a player is not co-operating with me id I would have to freeze the player to ensure that he/she they fully understands the reason why they are getting warned or banned,. I would make sure that everything is done by the book.
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?: Yes, If the player is intentionally breaking rules to ruin others time,. iIf the player hasn't broken any rules I'd I would inform the player on what they're doing and how it's affecting the other player,. tThere's many different ways to handle this and id I would handle it accordingly depending on the situation.
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it: An example of staff abuse could be noclipping through a base before a raid to scout it out and look for radiables, if i I saw this happen id I would use my clipping software that i have and is reliable to obtain the evidence id I would need.  Id I would message a higherup (on discord/or in game if they are on) to make sure that the problem has been handled.
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: If a player is intentionally RDMing in large numbers id I would freeze them, bring them to me, take them to land, then check for previous warns and talk to the player to see what the issue was.  If it was their first offence id I would give them a 3 day ban for Mass RDM.
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: If a player is Mayor and initiated a lockdown without a valid reason id I would inform the mayor that they need a reason to do so,. iIf they didn't know and it was not intentional id I would have to make sure and check previous warns. If they did this before and are intentionally disobeying the rules id I would warn them based on their past warns.

• Many grammar mistakes.
  • Informal language used.

6.5/10

Extremely cool dude to base with. 
+2
(HAHAHA NO +1 FOR YOU)

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Kutakazi_ said:

• Many grammar mistakes.
  • Informal language used.

6.5/10

Extremely cool dude to base with. 
+2
(HAHAHA NO +1 FOR YOU)

Thanks Kuta for the +2, Just know from here on out I will be calling you out on every grammar mistake you make cutie. ❤️

1 hour ago, Pinkk said:

reported

1 hour ago, Kutakazi_ said:

Check your capitals please.

!ban Kutakazi 0 Berma Pan

Jokes aside,  +1

Never had any problems with you ingame and chill dude. The staff app itself is quite straightfoward and easy to follow.  Good luck mate.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Enzo said:

!ban Kutakazi 0 Berma Pan

Jokes aside,  +1

Never had any problems with you ingame and chill dude. The staff app itself is quite straightfoward and easy to follow.  Good luck mate.

Thanks enzo love you bro always fun when we have our encounters <3

8 hours ago, Dreadnaught said:

Amazing app, the best one I've seen since the new questions were added, fantastic job...

I've interacted with you quite a few times and they've always been positive...

I definitely think you deserve a shot at going through the Trial Moderator phase!

+1

Good Luck Pinkk!

Thanks Dread means a lot, appreciate the kind words! ❤️