(OFFICIAL) Giveaway - Ends 03/31/2022!

Jouaram

AetherNetwork.gg Giveaway!

To enter, type a sentence below stating why you should win!

For an extra entry post a picture of any base/art you've made in-game!

The 2nd entry can be made at a different time to the 1st entry.

Everyone gets to enter up to two times however the 2nd entry is not mandatory and you can still win just by stating why you should win. 

Any posts that are not an entry will be removed!

3 Winners will be chosen 31st March 2022!
All Winners Receive:

-A Custom Discord Rank (You choose the name and color).

-$15,000,000 in-game cash.

-Premium OR 15,000 Aether Bucks.

Good luck to everyone who enters!

• Like 1

Before I begin my actual comment, I would like to apologize in advance for my inadequate level of English proficiency. I am not a native speaker of the world's current lingua franca which unfortunately leads to me making numerous embarrassing mistakes being made whenever I attempt to communicate using this language. Whenever I am reminded of how I lack the ability to convey my thoughts in an eloquent manner, I feel as though I have committed a cardinal sin, as though every English teacher in the world is simultaneously shaking their head and sighing due to how utterly disappointed they are at me.

Although I know that saying sorry to those of you who are reading my comment will not change the fact that I fail miserably to write and speak perfect English, I am writing this as a way to deter a certain type of people who cannot stand poor English (Also known informally as Grammar Nazis) from mocking me by posting unwanted and unnecessary comments detailing my every blunder. In my humble opinion, making grammatical errors should be perfectly acceptable as native speakers should not expect non-native speakers to be able to communicate in their second or third languages eloquently. If you are able to completely understand what the other person wrote, is there really a problem with what they've written? No, because the entire concept of communication is the exchange of information between other intelligent beings, which means that no matter how the exchange of information is made, as long as the information is accurately shared there is not a fundamental issue with their ability to communicate. To see it in another way, remember that someone who isn't fluent in English is fluent in another language. When you think about it this way, isn't it impressive for someone to speak a second language in any capacity? Having empathy and respect are qualities that are sorely missing for far too many people these days, especially on the internet.

That being said, I am aware that not all netizens who correct others are doing it to ridicule and shame. There are some who do so with the intent to help others improve and grow. However, displaying the failures of other people publicly will cause the person who is criticized to feel negative emotions such as shame and sadness due to the fact that their mistake has been made obvious which severely undermines the point they were trying to make in spite of their unfamiliarity with the English language. In most circumstances people are not looking for language help when they post anything online. Most people just want to enjoy themselves and have a good time on the internet which is why I would not encourage correcting other people regardless of your intentions. If you really do want to help others with their spelling or grammar, I would highly recommend you to help via messaging privately because not only will you not embarrass anyone, you can also go more in-depth with your explanation which I'm sure the other person will greatly appreciate if they want help, but I digress. I know that I've written a bit of an essay, but I hope I've made my points clear.

Anyways, here is the comment I wanted to make:

I should win because pay to win and staff to win, soooo I win?

• Like 1
  • Cool 1
  • Silly 1

i should win because i am a very  nice person and very generous and i love kids and i love people and i love everything plus jouram is my favoritist person ever

art.jpg

Edited by Ubarphael
adding piccture
  • Cool 1

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit; Sed tempor nulla consequat imperdiet pharetra; Suspendisse orci justo, tincidunt quis ullamcorper a, consectetur at magna; Integer ac tristique magna; Aliquam porta quam bibendum, hendrerit metus vel, ultricies nisi; Etiam elementum porttitor leo vitae pharetra; Donec eu dignissim arcu, vitae convallis dolor; Vivamus sit amet ullamcorper augue; Ut et iaculis erat; Duis sagittis ante ut pulvinar tristique; Nullam mollis libero nec tortor efficitur egestas; Duis eu nibh aliquet, facilisis elit ut, viverra mi; Suspendisse sit amet felis sapien; Nullam rutrum lorem imperdiet, mollis sem pharetra, semper ipsum; Vestibulum purus ipsum, semper at faucibus nec, lobortis commodo enim; Aliquam tincidunt turpis vel velit faucibus blandit; Ut laoreet neque non interdum tincidunt; Sed sagittis posuere nisl, at auctor nibh tristique volutpat; Aliquam tempus turpis ac lorem dapibus rutrum; Nullam condimentum at diam nec sagittis; Quisque feugiat feugiat orci non maximus; Mauris non urna consectetur, consectetur sapien ac, tincidunt massa; Vestibulum pellentesque dui felis, nec bibendum nibh facilisis venenatis; Fusce a aliquam diam; Nulla volutpat dolor felis, et accumsan nisi maximus a; In risus ligula, mattis eu sodales varius, ornare non nibh. In dapibus dapibus urna at pretium; In congue ipsum quis mi lobortis, at condimentum quam dignissim; Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Donec id tortor eu est laoreet porttitor id at libero; Maecenas et nisl mollis, sollicitudin mauris vitae, pellentesque sapien; Praesent quis scelerisque felis; Morbi et iaculis justo, sit amet venenatis turpis; Ut vulputate eros at justo dapibus, vitae iaculis massa vehicula; Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus; Pellentesque ut erat sit amet magna ullamcorper tincidunt; Suspendisse non facilisis est; Nunc maximus velit pretium sem aliquet volutpat; Aliquam erat volutpat; Donec sagittis consectetur mollis; Morbi sodales fermentum metus vel consequat; In vulputate porta nunc non fermentum; Pellentesque eget rutrum odio; Maecenas tincidunt volutpat urna at varius; Aliquam nunc lacus; imperdiet quis nulla sed, cursus varius ligula; Nullam odio massa, mattis in hendrerit ut, malesuada eu tortor; Nam condimentum commodo ipsum a auctor; Quisque laoreet vitae leo nec efficitur; Nam sollicitudin pharetra augue, id finibus turpis aliquam vel; Nulla porttitor auctor luctus; Curabitur at magna nec leo pretium convallis nec et libero; Nulla tellus velit, tempor sit amet laoreet nec, mollis sed arcu; Cras egestas erat elit, in egestas metus semper ut; Duis sit amet gravida sapien, vitae ultricies nisi; Cras elementum dolor metus, sed placerat ex condimentum eget; Pellentesque porttitor luctus mauris dictum cursus; Aliquam dapibus turpis eu enim elementum, sed varius mi vehicula; Duis tellus urna, tristique malesuada est non, vulputate facilisis sem; In ac ante feugiat, venenatis enim et, congue ipsum; Ut elementum, sapien ac aliquet ullamcorper, diam ex volutpat est, vel consectetur sem urna ac lorem; Donec accumsan efficitur scelerisque; Vestibulum interdum viverra libero eu gravida; Quisque venenatis sapien eget lorem vehicula, nec pretium mi vehicula; Curabitur ut volutpat dolor; Nulla a consectetur nisi; Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus; Curabitur at.

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

I think that i should win because i dont have any aether bucks, and i want to save up money to be on the leaderboard, i also want a rank in discord becuase it would look cool /:

Edited by lilmilkman705
Wanting to really make a reason
  • Surprised 1

I'd like to first start off with who I am. I am Cj, better known as "Cat Urine". I am a 20-year-old broke college student trying to achieve my degree in business. Although my time on AetherNetwork.gg is anything but impressive, I have quickly grown to love the server. This is the first server in which I have actually taken the time to learn the mechanics of Gmod. This server has helped me fall in love with Gmod. I believe that I should win. One because if I had the disposable income to buy premium on this server I would have already. I want to support this server and this staff, but financial circumstances that come with being a college kid prevent me from spending that kind of money on video games (I Know its 15 dollars, but when you have a monthly college payment it's difficult).  Two, although a relatively new player I try my best to follow all the rules and stay out of staff's way. Three I think a discord title of "smelly" and then "Cat Urine" Funny. 

20220302142707_1.jpg

20220302142653_1.jpg

Edited by Cat Urine
  • Cool 1

I don't think I should win but if I do I will get a epic role in the discord and will give away the 15m

Here's a hidden gem of mine, some people have seen it before and this is my favorite basing location.

imagespacer.png

Edited by Goosev2
  • Builder 1