(OFFICIAL) Giveaway - Ends 03/31/2022!

Jouaram

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

I SHOULD WIN BECAUSE IM EXTREMELY GAY AND I LOVE MEN AND BIG COCK

• Builder 1

i should be chosen because i am living in a box under the waterfall and i have a Pet turtle that always poops everywhere and i have to use my shirts to pick up the poop and some times the turtle eats at the box and more and more water comes in the box smells like Rotten chesse   milk from a fat cow  And this is the reason why u should pick me if u dont ur not cool ❤️

images.jpg

• Cool 1

I worked so hard. And this has literally destroyed me. For years I have been keeping these feelings subdued in the deepest of mental crevices... as it is too much pain to bare. But due to recent events I cannot hold my feelings in any longer. You know... I used to walk with a sense of pride and accomplishment with myself, even when I would make the journey from my computer desk to my halo 2 themed mini-refrigerator across the room... It used to feel so awesome. It felt as if a crowd of other ruinescape players were cheering me on, I could envision the fireworks and confetti being shot up into the sky, I could even hear the roaring cheers of all the people in that crowd as if It was all going on right there. Sometimes... I'd even imagine that my crush from Ms. Keller's class was right there in the front of the crowd blowing kisses and smiling at me. ...Oh Cindy... She was so beauwtiful. why didn't she like me back? Anyways. It was all great right? Happily ever after right??. My mother was so proud of me... goddammit... I can barely type this I'm so emotional. She was so proud when I came bursting into her room out of excitement over my achievement. God I was living the dream. But ever since that day...that one fucking day, my mental health has been in shambles. My self esteem.. ruined. For weeks I could barely even eat or sleep. I guess I should tell you ,reader, what happened to me. To my dreams and valuable achievement. my honor. my... my LIFE.

On january 16th, 2005, 4:16 AM, I had achieved something that I can never top in my mediocre life. I achieved the milestone of 99 strength. And I did it ALL with A DRAGON LONGSWORD, the only REAL way to train strength. NOT THIS BASTERDIZED FUCKING DEGENERATE VERSION OF A DRAGON LONGSWORD!! FUCK THE DRAGON SCIMITAR!!!!!! WHEN THE DRAGON SCIMITAR WAS RELEASED I FUCKING DIED INSIDE. You hear me JAGEX??? Am I not important enough JAGEX??? I FUCKING POURED MY HEART AND SOUL INTO THIS ACHIEVEMENT, INTO THIS STRENGTH LEVEL. and you ruined it. You DEVALUED my achievement, you devalued my integrity, you devalued my fucking existence. This entire fucking game was fucking ruined on the 29th of March, 2005 when you released this shit. When I brought it up to vent to my friends, they all called me a virgin. But I didn't care, they just didn't understand. I'm not sure how they knew I was a virgin but... eventually I didn't want everyone to know I was a virgin. So i suppressed my feelings. But I realized now that this is what I base my pride on, it is the utter essence of my self-worth. And I'm proud.

JAGEX, it is time you did what is right. REMOVE the dragon scimitar from the game immediately. This devaluing of my accomplishment has gone on long enough. FIX YOUR GAME JAGEX.

552973_368266486551853_212622674_n.jpg

• Love 1

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on. Stacy's mom has got it goin' on. Stacy's mom has got it goin' on. Stacy's mom has got it goin' on. Stacy, can I come over after school? (After school). We can hang around by the pool. (Hang by the pool). Did your mom get back from her business trip?. (Business trip). Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip? (Give me the slip). You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to be. I'm all grown up now Baby, can't you see? Stacy's mom has got it goin' on. She's all I want. And I've waited for so long. Stacy, can't you see?. You're just not the girl for me. I know it might be wrong but. I'm in love with Stacy's mom. Stacy's mom has got it goin' on. Stacy's mom has got it goin' on. Stacy, do you remember when I mowed your lawn? (Mowed your lawn). Your mom came out with just a towel on. (Towel on). I could tell she liked me from the way she stared. (The way she stared). And the way she said "You missed a spot over there" (A spot over there). And I know that you think it's just a fantasy. But since your dad walked out Your mom could use a guy like me. Stacy's mom has got it goin' on. She's all I want. And I've waited for so long. Stacy, can't you see? You're just not the girl for me. I know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Stacy's mom. Stacy's mom has got it goin' on (she's got it going on). She's all I want and I've waited for so long (waited and waited) Stacy, can't you see? You're just not the girl for me. I know it might be wrong. I'm in love with Stacy's mom, oh, oh (I'm in love with) Stacy's mom, oh, oh (Wait a minute). Stacy, can't you see? You're just not the girl for me. I know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Stacy's mom.

yeah thats why i should win

Edited by Nitehawk

I think that I should win since I have been playing for about 1 year and I have participated in many events. I tend to walk around the map watching the crazy residents of the city kill each other. One time I almost got warned for just alt walking around. This server is crazy! Very fun though. It would be pretty nice to get some aether bucks. That's why I think I should win the giveaway.

• Cool 1