(OFFICIAL) Giveaway - Ends 03/31/2022!

Jouaram

I don't speak, I float in the air, warped in a sheet I'm not a real person, I'm a ghost trapped in a beat I translate when my voice is read through a seismograph and the noise is spread picked up and transmitted through Jouaram's head Trapped him in his room, possess him and the hoist his bed 'til the evilness flows through his blood like a poisons lead I told him each one of his boy is dead I asked him to come to the dark side he made a choice and said?

c4571d095b0141ae40dd8e3330a7c12f.jpg

my second entry is deathrun event i buildeded

vewy cool vewy pog

if a horse went to drink ice, if a horse went to drink coffee, how will he drink the coffee? he has 4 legs. think about it this way, right, a horse is like this, if he's gonna wear pants it would be like this, cause those are his legs right but if he had fucking four legs then the horse will be four pants wide, which makes no sense, which argues my point. you guys are stupid. okay so if i took a baby, right, and i teach him to walk with his arms does it mean his arms become legs? no. it doesn't. he still 2 arms 2 legs. im actually convinced that horses don't have legs. you guys know cats right? exacly, think about it this way, it just proves my point. think about it. you know how this is a cat, right? this is a cat. if the cat's hungry, it's like "oh i wanna eat" y'know, food, right, the cat uses his arms to grab it because he has ARMS. if the arms and the legs were the same, which they aren't, then people will use the legs to grab things, but they dont. "okay so the monkeys and gorillas just have four arms then" hmm. interesting- interesting take. you're right, gorillas do have four arms.

• Like 1