Emily's Staff Application

AetherNetwork Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): [NAMES] Emily/Beth/Newo/Elizabeth/Trevor
  • Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:442311557
  • Discord Tagp.n.g#1155
  • Total Playtime: 4mo 3w 6d 2h 9m
  • Timezone: EST
  • Steam Profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Emilys_main/
  • Times you're most active (If you have a unpredictable schedule let us know): [TIMES - SPECIFY AM/PM]  i can be on at anytime of the day/night as long as i'm not busy at that moment

General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: Most of you probably know me cause i staffed for Aether for a very long time untill Christmas Day 😞 (i helped out most of the staff members (mostly i didn't help out all of them 😞) Secondly i wanna talk about my personality i can be laid back and chill or very upset [it really depends on how i'm feeling] but i'm mostly chill and laid back i'm mostly too myself on discord and in-game but don't be scared to reach out if you need help 
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?Yes 
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?once you have /advert raid it's 10 minutes
  • If a player in your party dies whilst raiding, how long do they have to wait to come back and raid the same base again?: 3 minutes
  • What initiates a raid?:  Lockpicking / EMP Grenades / Battering Rams or any adverts
  • If no raiding tool is being used can the player steal the item from a base without an advert?: if they have no base or you don't use any raiding tools then they are allowed to steal the entity from the owner
  • Give an example of a valid raid advert (type it as you'd type it in-game): '/advert raid' [/advert bank raid] (/advert PD RAID)
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?: No cause you didn't advert once you /advert raid then you can kill him
  • If you get arrested mid-raid can you return after your arrest?: Yes you can return after getting arrested cause you didn't die
  • If you get RDM'd are you allowed to kill the RDMer back without repercussions?: You may not kill the RDMer cause that would be Revenge RDM instead call a staff member
  • A player punches somebody unprovoked and runs away, the player who got punched calls a sit - what punishment would you give the instigator?: i would give Player (A) a warning for punching Player (B)
  • List all default Laws of The Land:
  1. Raiding is illegal.
  2. Money printers, drugs and explosive are illegal.
  3. Bitcoin Racks are illegal (small versions not included).
  4. Harming other players is illegal unless you are defending your base. 
  5. Life Threats are illegal.
  6. Having a gun license automatically makes all weapons on the user legal whilst holstered.
  7. Kidnapping, theft and harming another player are illegal.
  8. Using dangerous weapons in public is illegal.
  9. Laws must be enforced with AOS instead of KOS unless the Police Officers life is in danger or the player is wanted.
  10. Non-default Laws must be things that players have to go out of their way to do. 
  11. Laws that are seen as baiting kills or arrests are disallowed.
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 1 per party
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: if Player (A) is refusing to co-operate if they are micspamming or saying mean words to whoever is in the sit i would mute/gag them and then i would tell them what the sit is for (i would give them one more chance to explain what they did wrong then i would punish them)
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?Yes cause they are intentionally ruining other players fun 
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle itEx: if someone was banning/noclipping/kicking people for no reason then i would send it to the higher ups
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: i would bring them to a roof and if they have a previous warning for rdm then i would Jail them if they MRDM'ing then i would ban them for 3 days
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: if they are refusing to turn it off i would give them one more chance to turn off the lockdown then i would demote them for not listening to staff

• EXTRA COMMENTS: My Application might seem it was written by a 5 year old but i have terrible spelling and also terrible grammer also i do plan on staying for awhile unless something really really important comes up
Edited by Emilyyyv2
  • Love 1

On 3/3/2022 at 3:04 AM, Emilyyyv2 said:

AetherNetwork Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): [NAMES] Emily/Beth/Newo/Elizabeth/Trevor
  • Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:442311557
  • Discord Tagp.n.g#1155
  • Total Playtime: 4mo 3w 6d 2h 9m
  • Timezone: EST
  • Steam Profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Emilys_main/
  • Times you're most active (If you have a unpredictable schedule let us know): [TIMES - SPECIFY AM/PM]  i can be on at anytime of the day/night as long as i'm not busy at that moment

General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: Most of you probably know me cause i staffed for Aether for a very long time untill Christmas Day 😞 (i helped out most of the staff members (mostly i didn't help out all of them 😞) Secondly i wanna talk about my personality i can be laid back and chill or very upset [it really depends on how i'm feeling] but i'm mostly chill and laid back i'm mostly too myself on discord and in-game but don't be scared to reach out if you need help 
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?Yes 
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: Yes
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?Yes

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?once you have /advert raid it's 10 minutes
  • If a player in your party dies whilst raiding, how long do they have to wait to come back and raid the same base again?: 3 minutes
  • What initiates a raid?:  Lockpicking / EMP Grenades / Battering Rams or any adverts
  • If no raiding tool is being used can the player steal the item from a base without an advert?: if they have no base or you don't use any raiding tools then they are allowed to steal the entity from the owner
  • Give an example of a valid raid advert (type it as you'd type it in-game): '/advert raid' [/advert bank raid] (/advert PD RAID)
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?: No cause you didn't advert once you /advert raid then you can kill him
  • If you get arrested mid-raid can you return after your arrest?: Yes you can return after getting arrested cause you didn't die
  • If you get RDM'd are you allowed to kill the RDMer back without repercussions?: You may not kill the RDMer cause that would be Revenge RDM instead call a staff member
  • A player punches somebody unprovoked and runs away, the player who got punched calls a sit - what punishment would you give the instigator?: i would give Player (A) a warning for punching Player (B)
  • List all default Laws of The Land:
  1. Raiding is illegal.
  2. Money printers, drugs and explosive are illegal.
  3. Bitcoin Racks are illegal (small versions not included).
  4. Harming other players is illegal unless you are defending your base. 
  5. Life Threats are illegal.
  6. Having a gun license automatically makes all weapons on the user legal whilst holstered.
  7. Kidnapping, theft and harming another player are illegal.
  8. Using dangerous weapons in public is illegal.
  9. Laws must be enforced with AOS instead of KOS unless the Police Officers life is in danger or the player is wanted.
  10. Non-default Laws must be things that players have to go out of their way to do. 
  11. Laws that are seen as baiting kills or arrests are disallowed.
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 1 per party
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: if Player (A) is refusing to co-operate if they are micspamming or saying mean words to whoever is in the sit i would mute/gag them and then i would tell them what the sit is for (i would give them one more chance to explain what they did wrong then i would punish them)
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?Yes cause they are intentionally ruining other players fun 
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle itEx: if someone was banning/noclipping/kicking people for no reason then i would send it to the higher ups
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: i would bring them to a roof and if they have a previous warning for rdm then i would Jail them if they MRDM'ing then i would ban them for 3 days
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: if they are refusing to turn it off i would give them one more chance to turn off the lockdown then i would demote them for not listening to staff

• EXTRA COMMENTS: My Application might seem it was written by a 5 year old but i have terrible spelling and also terrible grammer also i do plan on staying for awhile unless something really really important comes up

+1 rdmed him and he got me banned "as a joke" not epic but +1 anyway

3 hours ago, DreadnaughtV2 said:

You were decent staff but youre probably just going to leave again after a month or after you don't get promoted...its kinda just a waste of time/mentee spots 😞 

It do be true

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 3/16/2022 at 4:01 PM, DreadnaughtV2 said:

You were decent staff but youre probably just going to leave again after a month or after you don't get promoted...its kinda just a waste of time/mentee spots 😞 

You where amazing as staff Beth, I have nothing against you but just really agree with Dreadnaught.

ACCEPTED

Welcome back Emily, to first get the concerns out of the way I agree you may possibly get demotivated again down the line but as long as you're able to get out of T-Mod phase and assist the server with your Staffing then it will be fine. 

With that said you were decent Staff and are of course very capable of taking sits and handling scenarios yourself, I believe you will be able to benefit Aether during your time here as Staff once again. Good luck!

Your assigned Mentor is: @RevoltPlays @RevLurks

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH A TRAINING SESSION WITH YOUR MENTOR BEFORE TAKING SITS, IF YOUR MENTOR DOES NOT REACH OUT TO YOU OFFERING THIS SESSION REPORT IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN GET IT SET UP.

Keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)