What it's like to live every moment in AetherNetwork

Bames

This took wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooo long (well only really an hour or two. Enjoy the hard edits

Edited by Bames
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, TangoDown said:

I wanna say I could do better 🙂(prob not) but I'm to lazy But still pretty nice looking

To be fair I could have done a way better job, but my computer isn't really all that great right now. Lot of storage usage for clips, My computer blue screens a lot from memory management and I'm usually a Radeon 580 with 30gb on my c:drive available at all times. A while back I was able to do after effects editing no problem, now it gets really weird and I think it has something to do with updating my after effects and removing my user preferences probably. I would have used a faster song like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hUbvIJ0Hnw at that point.

Edited by Bames

On 4/18/2022 at 3:22 PM, TangoDown said:

I looked at it and had a few dif ideas how to do it But I pretty much use the build in Video Editor Microsoft Provides. If it where Me I would try and Have  Fixed Cam angle in Game and do cuts to dif clips but Who knows how well that would work out/look

Yeah I mean tbh the only reason why I didn’t do it is because like with a camera it’s a pov of like an angled view. Where as if I’m just dancing in every situation, it’s like I’m actually part of that scenario. Idk