Ozy Re-Rank Application

AetherNetwork Re-Rank Application

Re-Rank Questions

• When Staffing did you cause any issues that were brought up to you by another Staff member? If so, what?: No I am not aware of any issues I could have caused whilst being staff, however if you have any list them down below as long as ur not pooshi B) ❤️
  • How long can you guarantee you'll keep consistent activity for?:  at least until November 
  • Are you currently happy with your activity on the server and Forums as a player?: Yes I am happy with my current activity as it also gives me my time for irl and other stuff
  • Do you believe you deserve to hold the rank you're going back to and the responsibility's that come with it?: I do believe so, I was good at being staff when it came to sits and forums
  • How many hours can you play per week on average at this current time?: I can average 14-18 hours a week if not more. 
  • Have you read the most up to date rules and Staff Handbook?: Yes I did and fortunately learned how to read again through the handbook #Enlish 

Also : I'd like to say that I am glad to be back and due to popular demand made re rank yes good love all , def do not rdm enzo with his own guns as that'd be bad mkay yes
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ozyv2 said:

😭image.png.b07f0226a1027df7830322cb3b675d87.png I have fixed it gomen

/advert PD raid

fixed it for you. Follow all of the rules. Adverts like this, especially with the hard to read (pd raid) text are only used to try and hide the fact that you're raiding. Pretty mingey behavior

+/-

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RevoltPlays said:

/advert PD raid

fixed it for you. Follow all of the rules. Adverts like this, especially with the hard to read (pd raid) text are only used to try and hide the fact that you're raiding. Pretty mingey behavior

+/-

Done! Apologies 😞

10 hours ago, highroller silence said:

definitely helped me with being staff at the beginning 

he reminds me so much of a old friend named Ghoul from Ret

almost as odd as him

+1 

❤️