Ozy Re-Rank Application

3 hours ago, Dildozer said:

can be a bit mingey or toxic at times. With the way I’ve seen you talk to people in-game and also the way you abuse the server in ways like your xp, I wouldn’t want you as staff  personally

if you read jouaram's slides one of them according to the medic xp farm at the time was that players will find a way to farm xp and that as long as not afk is ok. Sorry if that somehow gets to you

as for the mingey or toxic I usually am talking to friends who can take it and dish it back but have never had an issue brought to me for being toxic!

Edited by Ozyv2
my to me

12 minutes ago, Ozyv2 said:

if you read jouaram's slides one of them according to the medic xp farm at the time was that players will find a way to farm xp and that as long as not afk is ok.

When it comes to players that's how I look at it but if you're Staff you should have the health of the server as the first priority in your mind. If you're doing things players are doing like exploits/toxicity/trash talking the server without valid criticism then you probably shouldn't be staff, all of these things don't relate to you directly but I was a little bit disappointed when you were trying to hide the ammo crate XP farm from me and saying not to talk about it near me or it'll get patched. It lessens the trust between us.

• Like 1
  • Builder 1

Just now, Jouaram said:

When it comes to players that's how I look at it but if you're Staff you should have the health of the server as the first priority in your mind. If you're doing things players are doing like exploits/toxicity/trash talking the server without valid criticism then you probably shouldn't be staff, all of these things don't relate to you directly but I was a little bit disappointed when you were trying to hide the ammo crate XP farm from me and saying not to talk about it near me or it'll get patched. It lessens the trust between us.

Fair enough I was blinded by greed when it came to the method since it was definitely overpowered in how much xp it gave and selling off the information for items instead of reporting it to you. I didn't think much of it and I apologize for it as  much as I can

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozyv2 said:

if you read jouaram's slides one of them according to the medic xp farm at the time was that players will find a way to farm xp and that as long as not afk is ok. Sorry if that somehow gets to you

as for the mingey or toxic I usually am talking to friends who can take it and dish it back but have never had an issue brought to me for being toxic!

im not talking about medic. I'm talking about you hiding in the back of the map abusing the XP glitch with the ammo boxes and abusing it to get all of your levels. Clearly that harms the server exploiting something like that

If you're gonna exploit something like that I just don't trust you sorry

You even continued to lie about it when I asked if you got your XP from a glitch/exploit or even directly asked if you abused the ammo boxes to get it.

Edited by Dildozer

6 hours ago, Dildozer said:

im not talking about medic. I'm talking about you hiding in the back of the map abusing the XP glitch with the ammo boxes and abusing it to get all of your levels. Clearly that harms the server exploiting something like that

You even continued to lie about it when I asked if you got your XP from a glitch/exploit or even directly asked if you abused the ammo boxes to get it.

Let’s also not forget the fact that he sold the method of said xp glitch to players for perm items in return even knowing that it was planned to get patched in the next restart.

I was going to add positive feedback to this re-rank application because I do genuinely think you are a great guy ozy but this is such a good point of interest that really makes me curious on how things would be different now. For that reason I’m going to oblidge to comment on the status of how i feel about the application

Edited by Bames

9 hours ago, Bames said:

Let’s also not forget the fact that he sold the method of said xp glitch to players for perm items in return even knowing that it was planned to get patched in the next restart.

I was going to add positive feedback to this re-rank application because I do genuinely think you are a great guy ozy but this is such a good point of interest that really makes me curious on how things would be different now. For that reason I’m going to oblidge to comment on the status of how i feel about the application

If anything I sold it and then jman found out from someone speaking about it infront of him which had nothing to do with me and so I didn't have ill intentions when it came to my customers at that time

16 hours ago, Dildozer said:

I thought of it as another xp method and didn't consider at as a glitch or exploit just as I considered the medical method an xp method at the time. Plus I based at the island base for months until recently and so I wasn't "hiding" and often had no props on the windows while farming and talked to people while doing so, and as for you asking me directly I don't remember but yeah probably would have lied as you are a random to me as I've never talked to you otherwise. The biggest parts I regret are not telling jman sooner which I tried making up for exposing about 10 glitches (some if in the wrong hands could crash the server) yesterday coming clean since his words touched my heart since usually I did tell him almost immediately about my xp methods and the prevelant glitches, and my customers who paid for it and couldn't use it feeling as though I've jipped them but I've helped most of them.

Td;lr : wasn't hiding, figured as another xp method, tried making it up to jman and customers. 

As for whomever feels as though I cheated the system or abused the server, looking as it is now. Yes I did, whether or not it offends everyone or a little bit doesn't matter as it still hurt some of the community but ill try to expunge it with the way I try to make rping fun or interacting in good ways with people.

On 4/21/2022 at 10:38 PM, Cyrus said:

+1 he's alright 

EDIT: -1 i tried telling him that blowtorching something that was very stacked might not work and he was super toxic to me for no reason

maybe, probably sorry to come across that way! 

On 4/21/2022 at 9:07 AM, Ozyv2 said:

If anything I sold it and then jman found out from someone speaking about it infront of him

I still think you’re a good guy but this felt like such ill intention like Jman said, it’s the fact that it was supposed to be hush hush when if you were not trying to be ill about it, you would have openly said it to people for free. Like me and Rekuri overheard you talking about it, Rekuri mentioned to me that he thought he knew how you guys did it because your money was changing back and forth between 5k and you were both gun dealers, then when me and him tested it we found it to be true. Once we found out that’s when we noticed you guys selling it. Tbh you also can’t say that you didn’t expect it not to get patched when you sold it after hitting max level, and I know for sure that you must have done that for more than just a few hours or so since about 20 minutes of testing gave us like 10-20 levels. I think the level of openness needs to be there for me to like fully trust it’s for the benefit of the server and not just for fun or self exploitation.

Take for example, I saw countless people still doing city worker and other jobs when it was 2x max the first week or so. Me and rekuri were doing hobo dumpsters on day one and no one was doing it but us. I told one guy because he asked what makes the most money, and I could have kept it a secret but I told him how much it made ($30 mil in 20 minutes). The next day, everyone is doing it, two days later, Jman changed the hobo drops. If I had kept quiet a few people would have known and I would have been super rich and it would take a while for Jman to figure, but I told the guy because it’s for the benefit of the server to help new/less experienced players earn the most amount of reward for their time.

As staff your job isn’t just punishment, it’s the aspect of making players feel welcome to keep playing the server, and help them. Doing an exploit that sets you league above players in an unfair advantage and then trying to monetize an exploit for newer players (because I can guarantee you that ballsack, Enzo, trap, and countless other long term players aren’t going to need that exploit) is just straight up wrong. Also I know you do feel sorry, so I do genuinely respect that but to say “I thought it was another xp method” is just so falsely incorrect. It doesn’t alter your money because you’re paying each other the same amount, and you’re just spamming E for xp. That should feel pretty wrong from the get-go. 

ACCEPTED

I think you were a relatively decent Staff member during your time here, although you got demotivated and went inactive that doesn't hurt us as long as you don't do it repeatedly so hopefully you can stick around for longer this time and push to see how far you can go. The exploit 'abusing' is a concern however since it's been brought up as a concern you have notified me about many exploitable methods willingly so having you on the team finding bugs could be a big benefit for myself and the server. 

I'm sure you are knowledgeable on the rules so there isn't much concern there however just to be 100% confident you should re-read the rules, handbook and guidelines fully. See you in-game with your re-ranked Moderator rank!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)