Your server is dogshit

4 hours ago, Gofuckyouself said:

I get raided while im ducking building my gun store and I come back and kill the kid and I get arrested…then i buy a 3 million dollar crate for a knife I cant even use. *insert autism stemming noises here* fix your damn server.

There are Faaaaaaar worse DarkRP servers out there. Give it a chance yea Things happen but Jouaram Does a lot of work to keep us happy!

Tbh I have this kid some credit. If anyone on the server is building its like this instant sign to go fuck with the person as many times as we can. I was in the middle of building a 200 prop base single handedly and I had about 10 people in the span of 4 minutes instantly come over and start messing with me. 

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1
  • Silly 1

5 hours ago, Bames said:

Tbh I have this kid some credit. If anyone on the server is building its like this instant sign to go fuck with the person as many times as we can. I was in the middle of building a 200 prop base single handedly and I had about 10 people in the span of 4 minutes instantly come over and start messing with me. 

200 prop?

8 hours ago, Bames said:

he didnt have a building sign up it was a kos sign

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bames said:

Naw. This ain't even a joke. I don't even build on the server just for this reason

• Love 1

7 hours ago, thog said:

Naw. This ain't even a joke. I don't even build on the server just for this reason

Bro literally. I had a kid come into my base. Build a circle of babies, and start screaming at the top of his lungs in the middle. Like bro. Do you guys ever go on?

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2022 at 10:53 PM, Surreh said:

let this man build in peace smh

I wasnt even building hence why i didnt have a building sign. I meant to say I was setting prices of weapons, and he raids me while im stuck in the price menu. I got 10 hours max on darkrp servers. I dont know wtf im doing.

On 4/23/2022 at 4:46 AM, Oddity said:

1. put up building sign next time and dont break nlr, raid timer, or commit rdm.

2. u coulda asked staff where ur knife was and we coulda explained knives are disabled.

3. get gud

very well said