Goose's Goodbye

Goosev2

Hello Community of Aether,

It's been one hell of a year for me. April 29th 2021 is when I became staff, 1 day short of a year but its time I say my goodbye. It all started by me and a friend wanting to minge / troll on as many Dark RP servers as we can. We ran into a group that was RPing as the Mayor's mob. I miss moments like these and I thank Sata for that. I've had plenty of joyful experiences as staff. I will miss the community but I've ran out of motivation to play Garry's Mod. I don't have a toxic goodbye or anything that will leave a permanent scar on Aether. I'll be back if there's a movie theatre (for those who get it).

~Goose

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 5

DENIED

It looks like when you posted this app you didn’t take in consideration the sadness of others. A community is about building friendships and connections, and you leaving ruins this. This app needs to be reposted as soon as you have a solid whole week of considering how you might make others feel.

Wait at least 7 days before re-applying to leave or face instant denial.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Bames said:

DENIED

It looks like when you posted this app you didn’t take in consideration the sadness of others. A community is about building friendships and connections, and you leaving ruins this. This app needs to be reposted as soon as you have a solid whole week of considering how you might make others feel.

Wait at least 7 days before re-applying to leave or face instant denial.

you stole anger