Genuinely has a positive impact on the sever and spent a long time grinding for his rank. Yeah he left his position after being asked twice but he genuinely deserves it. Some people don’t realize how much they love something until it’s let go. 

+1 to the moon

• Love 1

On 5/1/2022 at 10:35 PM, TangoDown said:

I'd be OK With your reRank but you need to be a little more Professional/Serious some times espically when it comes to staff apps and other serious matters like reports.

i will

David is a very helpful and friendly player. He clearly knows the rules incredibly well and has a lot of helpful experience on the server as well as previous staff.

the only thing I would comment on is you not being serious but that’s perfectly understandable because you were acting that way simply as a  player not staff.

+1

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

You're a pretty funny guy most of the time, I think the seriousness does need to increase just a little bit so that communication can occur between yourself and other staff in non-memey ways but that doesn't mean always be serious, you can still have fun as long as it's not at the sake of others misery or making people frustrated. 

Your staffing capabilities are solid and you can take sits perfectly fine, people have said they can rely on you for help which is great. There's no concerning responses to your application so I have no reason to deny this re-rank. 

Welcome back to the Staff team, you have your rank across the board now!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)