Margaret's (late) temporary farewell post

SO when i left i realized i never really made a formal leave

so here it is, my leave is only a few weeks left now, waiting for school stuff to end and once i graduate i will come back and resume being trial staff, just with the amount of work i had to do i just felt like every time i needed to be doing stuff on the server id have to say "oh well i have _ and _ to be doing so ill do it at x time" a lot and got tired of having to blow it off like i was (kinda felt shit about that)

when i initially came on here i had jack **** to do irl so i had tons of  time and then my school work came in like mike tyson and bit my ear off

Anyways i shall return, just once this school year ends so i can finally have the time to come on 

See you all soon-ish (think this year ends in 2-3 weeks)

also hann you are a booger 

*meanwhile tho here is a free google opossum*

opossum-transparent.png

I actually had just checked the trello last night and say you hadn’t done any of the forms so I was sooo sad, cause I was like hey me and Margaret might get staff together then I realized I hadn’t seen you on, so good luck for your time being and I can’t wait for you to return o7

On 5/14/2022 at 1:59 PM, TangoDown said:

Hurry Back U Scrub.

when i get back im peeing on ur sofa

21 hours ago, Bames said:

I actually had just checked the trello last night and say you hadn’t done any of the forms so I was sooo sad, cause I was like hey me and Margaret might get staff together then I realized I hadn’t seen you on, so good luck for your time being and I can’t wait for you to return o7

yeah just hopping off until i have enough time to be doing the stuff i need to, but i will be back sometime in a couple weeks (so your wish will prolly come true lol)

On 5/14/2022 at 7:42 AM, hann said:

image.jpeg.5d7a6703c01e64fbf795ad8384aa53d3.jpeg

lmaogottem 🤓

anyways ill see you all again in the near future