Farewell

I've said on apps Just because you are denied Doesn't mean you can't change to become a better community member.

And Dedicating your life to being Just Staff of a DarkRP server is not healthy Even I some times spend a unhealthy amount of time on the server and It can take a toll on your well Being gotta step back some times and Just focus on You.

I Hope you come back and think You prob Will but Gotta learn to Take Care of you first before you can help others.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TangoDown said:

I've said on apps Just because you are denied Doesn't mean you can't change to become a better community member.

And Dedicating your life to being Just Staff of a DarkRP server is not healthy Even I some times spend a unhealthy amount of time on the server and It can take a toll on your well Being gotta step back some times and Just focus on You.

I Hope you come back and think You prob Will but Gotta learn to Take Care of you first before you can help others.

huh