Making 60 million in only 3 days! [Story time with Korby]

Korby

Another story I have about being in the community is how I made $60,000,000 in only 3 days. Keep in mind I'm very new to the server so this is kind of a surprise to me and might be for other people. Alright let me start it off. I got banned from a server named Garnet Gaming that I played all the time. I got banned for "Scamming". It was a 2 week ban so it isn't too long. The problem occurred when my friend helped me raid a base with a crap ton of printers. The guy who owned the base had like 8 alts and 2 friends that placed down printers to help make him money. We heard the printers and decided to raid it. We got like $18,000,000 out of it. After we collected the money we decided to do a little trolling and destroy them. The 2 afk friends that I mentioned earlier were making meth. We collected the meth and killed everyone inside. After we raided we went out and instantly get ambushed and killed. We were instantly put into a sit and the guy and the 2 afk friends were saying we scammed them and that we were scumbags and we deserved to get banned. The admins didn't have any proof from anyone that we scammed. However, they still decided to ban us even though we've had a clean record. Fast forward a day after I got banned. It's a regular average Friday for me. I was bored watching tv until I decided to go on a 2 hour walk (This is completely irrelevant to the story but I just wanted to add this in). After my walk, I showered and got on my computer and wanted to look for new Garry's Mod darkrp servers to play on while I got banned. I figured instead I'd go watch some darkrp videos on YouTube. I see a video on my recommendation about why GarnetGaming is a racist server and it's player count is botted and the admins are trash and stuff. Knowing I got banned from the literally the day before, I decided to click on it. I don't know if I'm allowed to send links in the forums to a YouTube video but I'll let the mods decide if I can or not. If I'm allowed to do so, I'll edit this post and send the link. It talked about a lot saying that half of the player count in the darkrp server is just afk alt accounts. Basically meaning the other half is just actual people playing the game. Fast forward again like 15 minutes later, I look at a website that like shows popular Garry's Mod servers based off of player count. I see Aether Network on there and decide "Hm let me check it out". I join the server and there's only like 14 people. I question why but it was like 2 AM and thought "Well it is 2 in the morning". I join and see @Danny_Mcflurry. He sees that I'm new and tells me he wants to buy some crates off of me. Me just joining and not know what the hell was going on since it was 2 AM, I asked him "What are you talking about?". This was the little special gift thing that was free that gave you like 5 crates. I got the crates and he gave me 5 death machines (Kind of OP tbh. I still have it in my inventory). I started off with 700k which is surprising. I'm pretty sure it was from a mystery crate that I got when which gave me 300k and I lost it from gambling lmao. The next day, I log on to the server to meet like 40 players which I only remember very little but here are the people I interacted with on that day. @Enzo@Tech9cat808@BigBird_01, GDK, @Danny_Mcflurry (Again), and @FestiveButtsLol. Oh and also the guy who tipped me $9,000,000 (I mentioned that in my last post). I made roughly around $40,000,000 from that day. Yup again you heard that right! The number 40 with 6 zeros! On Sunday, I was starting to learn more about the servers and the stuff I can do. I made meth and money from money printers (IN GAME DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY LMFAO). I made 15 million from doing that which got me to $55,000,000! I then decided to do nothing and just interact with the community all day. Yesterday at like 4 AM, I decided to become a Hobo and see how much I would make. Turns out the amount of money you can get as a Hobo is 10 million an hour just going through dumpsters. I made 5 million off of it which now leads to $60,000,000! That's my current amount of money as of right now. Hope you guys enjoyed this long story. In my last post I mentioned that I have more stories to share with this community. I will post 1 or 2 tomorrow maybe so come check out the forums every so often to see that. I'll also tell my stories in the server so if you find me and you want a story, just ask me! I'll be happy to share one with you! Thank you for reading all this and I hope you guys have a wonderful day.