Ask AetherNetwork! [Question]

Korby

Its all relative I've made Billions on here but Each server has its own idea of how the economy Should work and how much they can make a hour and how much items cost.

I use to make millions on a DarkRP server using Wire mod to build the most adv Secure bases You'd ever seen. On that server the most money any one had was around 375 Mil and I managed to sell base dupes and get to the #2 spot of top walled having a lousy 352 Mil 🙂

I've made 700M within the span of 24 hours on a Purge server I used to play on with my auto money printer collector and auto gunstore  (both made thru wiremod) I have set in the spawn tunnel.

On Aether, the most I've made in 24 hr is 250M mostly thanks to a certain person begging people thru advert to raid him with the reward of 55M if raid successfully.  In turn, I've sold a shit ton of blowtorches, molotov cocktails, homing nades, AWP, miniguns, and EMP nade shipments.

51 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I've made 700M within the span of 24 hours on a Purge server I used to play on with my auto money printer collector and auto gunstore  (both made thru wiremod) I have set in the spawn tunnel.

On Aether, the most I've made in 24 hr is 250M mostly thanks to a certain person begging people thru advert to raid him with the reward of 55M if raid successfully.  In turn, I've sold a shit ton of blowtorches, molotov cocktails, homing nades, AWP, miniguns, and EMP nade shipments.

I remember using the "USER" from wire mod to auto collect printer money. I miss wire mod 😕to bad its so buggy and and outdated and Well bad for CPU

1 hour ago, TangoDown said:

I remember using the "USER" from wire mod to auto collect printer money. I miss wire mod 😕to bad its so buggy and and outdated and Well bad for CPU

True the wiremod was really op

5 hours ago, TangoDown said:

I was no great E2 Coder but I learned enough to pretty much never need any gates or rangers/target finders.

If only the wire mod was fixed and actually working. I was great at using the wire mod. I used to be in a server a year ago that used wire mod. Everyone always said my base was difficult to get into. One because just how complicated it was to get in and two because I would have a little peak so I can kill people that are near my base.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, hann said:

I got up to 700mill a couple of weeks ago, but then the new crates came out and I spent all of it. I have an issue with buying items and donating all of my money, so I rarely go over 200mill.

I feel like I'm gonna do that when I get 700 mil. Just spend it all. How did you get it?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/3/2022 at 4:44 AM, hann said:

I got up to 700mill a couple of weeks ago, but then the new crates came out and I spent all of it. I have an issue with buying items and donating all of my money, so I rarely go over 200mill.

Recently just gave away most of my money in honor of some people accepting me as their god. The darksaber helps too lol

lmao everyone has hit 1 billion. I'm struggling to hit 500 million rn since I haven't played and i've just been raiding and being a cop and havent done cigs. Currently im in a base doing cigs trying to get 1 billion

I had around 65 bil on ret which was the most liquid money in the server at the time.
I made it from trading and spending too much time on it.
(This doesn't include my overall inv which was probably around 200 bil or so)

Edited by Sosu
  • Surprised 1

5 hours ago, Sosu said:

I had around 65 bil on ret which was the most liquid money in the server at the time.
I made it from trading and spending too much time on it.
(This doesn't include my overall inv which was probably around 200 bil or so)

DAMN

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, rocksam30 said:

Yeah on some servers, The economy was very strange. on one server that has sinced closed, i had at a peak of 876 Bil in total, not to mention what my inventory was worth. But for aether, I have made a merely 500mil ish total

To get a true sense of a comparison you would have to Find 2 Similar items from each server and get an average "hourly wage" i.e., how much one could make in a hour and do a cost analysis to begging to get sibilance of a proper worth of each server. Too much math so the point is kind of moot