Goodbye Aether

Bames

In light of recent situations, and actions I made to help someone who I thought I would be respectful enough to leave a simple incident alone. I was wrong. By doing what I thought would be just a simple 1 to 1 talk with a member, it has completely escalated to a point where I feel as though people no longer trust me, and in all respect, those are fair and valid arguments against me, it is with humble gratitude and love for the community and the server itself that I step away. This community has been nothing but a joy filled fun ride and a blast from my past to re-live the wonderful endeavors of Jouaram's ability to run a good server, and the love and energy of a decently behaved, and exciting community. I believe it is in the best interest of those around me who believe I have truly done something wrong, to step away as I know the feeling and anxiety you can obtain from watching someone you don't trust roam the server, and publicly interact with grateful and loving members. I am unsure as to if my return will ever come true, but for now, it is destined that I leave. With that being said, here is a list of people I am thankful for.

@Jouaram - Thank you for running a great server, and taking the time out of your life to dedicate proper dev work, and make the server more fun for the community. I know through your struggles with RetributionRP, that it was not easy for you to start over and resume something so new. To be a sole owner of a server with no dev and work purely on it to add great benefits and gifts for the server is truly admirable. I appreciate you with the help you provided me in making fun giveaways, events, and overall in the department of staffing that I feel like a lot of people don't get to see improved because they were never a part of the previous server. You've really taken the time to improve and satisfy the needs of staff members, and strive to get them benefits for all their hard work. Thank You.

@froggy - I know you probably hate me, and that's valid. I wouldn't blame you either for the thoughts you have. I just wanted to let you know that you always gave me a good laugh and no matter how I was feeling (negative, sad, joyful, mad), you always found a way to bring my mood up even more than it already was. I will always miss and cherish our shenanigans and games of checkers. I still think the clip of you saying "Fuck you, suck my nuts" to a player is the funniest clip I have saved ever, and for that I am ever grateful for the experience to be around you.

@Danny_Mcflurry @Danny_Mcflurry1 - You were a really close friend that I am going to greatly miss, your attitude, creativity, smarts, and overall kindness were a really big help in making my late nights of staffing a fun night to enjoy. Working really late in the day, gave me the opportunity to stay up and hang with you, having laughs, playing superautopets, and being janitor online bitches to many of people. Thank you. I love you my fellow janitor online Bitch ❤️

@RevoltPlays - You were a great mentor to me and a great friend. You took the time out of your day and late at night to really make sure I had all my mentor sessions complete on time and were always attentive and honest with me. You treated my previous experience of staffing on ret with honor and made me feel delighted and ready to work on the server to help make the community better. You will forever be close in my heart, you attractive man ❤️

@Trem0r @Tremor - Tremorrrrrrr. No matter what I was doing buddy, you always made me feel welcome and really made my nights. I was really hoping you would win that cipher when you did it. YOU WERE SO CLOSE! Regardless, you gave me attention, made me feel special and was always a blast to be around. I really appreciate you for always being there ❤️

@TangoDown - You were an awesome person to be around and I'm really glad you showed me things and gave me an honest and fair review about stuff I did wrong or right. I can tell that you're going to bring good things about in this community, and if I'm ever here to see what they are or I'm not, I will be proud of you nonetheless. ❤️

@Tapu - Although our staff time together was short lived, I knew you before you were staff as a player, and you always made me laugh and recall fun times with your sits. You're awesome and I look forward to you being a high staff role in the future. Hope you get better buddy. ❤️

@ThiccYe - I always appreciated you for your time and effort into making my experience better. Thank you for being a good motivation and leader in my pursuit to try and push for a higher position.  Thank you for kicking me because I wanted to nap, and thank you for talking to me about playermodels and stuff that I should use. ❤️

@Roland - Honestly buddy you were one of my closest friends on aether and I really appreciate you being there for me. I mean you started a modded minecraft server out of nowhere with it being paid just because you wanted to play a modpack and because I didn't like the one that our group set up. Like bro the amount of respect I have for you is insane and I know that you mean well in every way. I always loved hanging out with you and reminiscing about the past of Ret and overall having a laugh about stupid stuff (you have the best laugh). Sorry for minging with you so hard in your minecraft server, if it makes you feel better I had a headache too hehe. ❤️

@hann - I respect you a lot, and I really admire your dedication towards staffing. You were the one who broke the news to me about astro and the amount of love and care you had for him just shows me that you are a person truly of good heart. I really really appreciate you and I know that the server is set up to be one of the greatest by just having you on the staff team. It doesn't matter if you're the most popular person or the smallest, newest person on, you always treat them the same with respect to their comfort and gameplay ability. You're an amazing graphic designer and I really appreciate you taking the time to make things look right when I asked for opinions on stuff. ❤️ 

And overall A general thank you to the entire staff team and community for being a big day brightener each and every week. Thank you.

Farewell

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, TangoDown said:

I've said everything I needed to say In DM but I guess even though I was 6th on the list (as long as I'm first in your ❤️ ) I'll post first You'll be missed  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️

List was just random order. It’s more so about the comments attached to it. 💕