taking a break 8D

hello fellow gamers of aethernetwork! (lol)
i don't know if any of you care but, i will be taking a break for a while from the server, and just a break in general from my pc. i'm having a lot of hard times lately involving where i live, which might result me ending up homeless and i've just overall been under a lot of stress. i never really had a good home life and with that being said, i could never really enjoy my alone time whenever i played. once ive found "peace" on where i live next, i will be coming back shortly. no need to worry!

i hope you guys can welcome me back shortly but until then, I'M OUT.

see you guys soon :))
"wat doin?"

• Love 5

I absolutely loved playing with you, talking and listening to Frank Ocean with you! You’re such a kind person and a great member of the community. You’ll definitely be missed by many while you’re gone and I really hope you come back soon whenever you’re ready. Good luck on your adventures in life and I only hope the best for you. Godspeed!

I'm so sorry to hear that things haven't been well, Douey! I hope you will be doing better soon. If there is anything I can do to help you (well as much as I can do all the way from Aus), please let me know! We look forward to you returning 🙂❤️