Goku's Re-Try App

AetherNetwork Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): ZephyrSG, Goku
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:210818117
  • Discord Tag: Zephyr.SG#2525
  • Total Playtime (48 hours/2 days REQUIRED)5d 16hr
  • Timezone: Central US
  • Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZephyrSG/
  • Times you're most active (If you have a unpredictable schedule let us know): Unknown at the moment could be 2pm - 8pm or later ( Switching Jobs rn )

General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?I feel like I would be a fantastic addition to the staff team as I would be able to help players better understand how the rules work and de-escalate any arguments/disagreements in sits. I would also like to believe that im generally fun to be around and able to be there for anyone who needs me. 🙂
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?Yes, as of today I have read them about 10 times
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?Yes, I am very cool with someone guiding me as they are only trying to help me progress as a staff member
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?: Most likely? IDK how this new job works yet but I will keep posted if anything drastic changes in my schedule

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10m from time of the /advert RAID
  • If a player in your party dies whilst raiding, how long do they have to wait to come back and raid the same base again?: They would need to wait 20m to try and raid the SAME base again.
  • What initiates a raid?: /advert RAID or the first interaction with a lockpick / keypad cracker
  • If no raiding tool is being used can the player steal the item from a base without an advert?: As long as their job states that they can steal then yes
  • Give an example of a valid raid advert (type it as you'd type it in-game): /advert RAID | Drop the drugs! 
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?No you must advert raid or initiate in some other way with them that would support you killing them
  • If you get arrested mid-raid can you return after your arrest?: You may return but you cannot enter the raid again or interact with the arresting officer ( EX. Killing him for no other reason than him arresting you prior or being toxic after being arrested)
  • If you get RDM'd are you allowed to kill the RDMer back without repercussions?Negative, you should probably just call an admin and clip if possible
  • A player punches somebody unprovoked and runs away, the player who got punched calls a sit - what punishment would you give the instigator?I would check for pwarns first and ask if the victim had a clip to help their case, if I see that it was just an accident I would inform the victim and ask if they want warned anyways. If the victim wants them warned ( Accidental or not ) it would be a RDMx1 | VW ( if they havent done it before ) RDMx1 | Accidental | VW and based of their pws it would be RDMx1 | PW ( 5m jail all the way up to 1day ban for 4th offense)
  • List all default Laws of The Land:    
  • 1. Raiding is Illegal 
  • 2. Money printers, drugs, and explosives are illegal
  • 3. Bitcoin racks are illegal
  • 4. harming other players is illegal(unless in base defense)
  • 5. life threats are illegal
  • 6. gun license automatically makes all guns on the user legal while holstered
  • 7. kidnapping, theft, and harming another player is illegal
  • 8. shooting dangerous weapons in public is illegal
  • 9. laws must be enforced with AOS instead of KOS unless the officer's life is in danger or the player is wanted 10. non default laws must be things that players go out of their way to do
  • 11. laws that are seen as baiting kills or arrests are not allowed
  • 12. the mayor can choose to make weapons illegal or legal when owned/ held but no other weapon laws
  • How many bases can you own per party?: Only one base is allowed per party
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: I would freeze the player in place and if they started to cuss me out or just generally make it imposssible to speak it would be a mute + gag.
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?: Yes, if somebody reports that they have been getting harassed or messed with by someone breaking the rules and they want to warn the player then definitely.
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it:  Staff member is noclipping through bases to give their friends info on how to raid | I would make sure to get a clip of this happening or as much evidence as I could and report them to a higher up or on the forums.
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: Pull them to admin land and check pws and logs, from there I would determine if they receive a 3day first offense ban or 1week - 2week ban for mass rdm
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: I would pull the mayor into a sit and ask them for the reason to the lockdown, if they cant give a valid reason and will not turn it off after I ask in the sit then I would demote them from mayor and disable it myself.

I have seen you extremely active in the server and difference in this application and your last is very clear you have been studying the rules. Not to mention I see you in game incredibly frequent and you are well mannered and kind.

Big +1

seriously, great job improving 

• Love 1

+1,

• Huge improvement from your last staff app and it appears that you have taken TangoDown's advice to heart.
  • Has a clear knowledge on the rules and how to handle staff related situations. 
  • Had no negative interactions with you prior to the creation of the staff app. 
  • Love 1

HUGE IMPROVEMENT!!!

don't you just love to see it! huge improvement on this app! looks great I've seen you every time I've been on and had many interactions with you, you are super kind and very mature! and i think you would have no problem taking on staffing and would love to have you on the team!!

HUGE +1

• Love 1

10 hours ago, Goku said:

What initiates a raid?: /advert RAID or the first interaction with a lockpick / keypad cracker

In the rules it is a bit confusing but all Raids must start with a Raid Advert.

10 hours ago, Goku said:

If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?No you must advert raid or initiate in some other way with them that would support you killing them

As stated above you would need to advert a Raid first, plus if you killed someone and then started Lock picking, they Called RDM right away there could be a scenario where the player is Pulled into a sit before, they could complete a lock pick and then End up causing more confusion. 

10 hours ago, Goku said:

Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?: Yes, if somebody reports that they have been getting harassed or messed with by someone breaking the rules and they want to warn the player then definitely.

There Will be cases where players do things such as 'Outsource' harassment asking other players to constantly harass them or do things that are with in the bounds of the rules but Still harassment in those cases you can Punish a player for intentionally ruining others time.

10 hours ago, Goku said:

A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: I would pull the mayor into a sit and ask them for the reason to the lockdown, if they cant give a valid reason and will not turn it off after I ask in the sit then I would demote them from mayor and disable it myself.

While this is right its always a good thing to try re-explain / re-enforce the rules so even if you do have to demote/punish a player they have a better chance of not repeating the offence.

Conclusion 

I'm a bit torn while You have a good app and I've not really seen any issues with you in game recently You only have 3 Weeks of no warns after gathering 6 warns in 9 Days. I personally would like to see a bit more time of you playing and staying out of Trouble before I can Support Your app So for now, I'm just going to be natural. 

+/-

• Like 1

Amazing improvement in app compared to last time. I've had a lot more interactions with you in game and you are an amazing person. I think that you would do very well as a staff member!

BIG +1

• Love 1

On 7/5/2022 at 12:57 PM, Goku said:

AetherNetwork Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): ZephyrSG, Goku
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:210818117
  • Discord Tag: Zephyr.SG#2525
  • Total Playtime (48 hours/2 days REQUIRED)5d 16hr
  • Timezone: Central US
  • Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZephyrSG/
  • Times you're most active (If you have a unpredictable schedule let us know): Unknown at the moment could be 2pm - 8pm or later ( Switching Jobs rn )

General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?I feel like I would be a fantastic addition to the staff team as I would be able to help players better understand how the rules work and de-escalate any arguments/disagreements in sits. I would also like to believe that im generally fun to be around and able to be there for anyone who needs me. 🙂
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?Yes, as of today I have read them about 10 times
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?Yes, I am very cool with someone guiding me as they are only trying to help me progress as a staff member
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for several hours a week?: Most likely? IDK how this new job works yet but I will keep posted if anything drastic changes in my schedule

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10m from time of the /advert RAID
  • If a player in your party dies whilst raiding, how long do they have to wait to come back and raid the same base again?: They would need to wait 20m to try and raid the SAME base again.
  • What initiates a raid?: /advert RAID or the first interaction with a lockpick / keypad cracker
  • If no raiding tool is being used can the player steal the item from a base without an advert?: As long as their job states that they can steal then yes
  • Give an example of a valid raid advert (type it as you'd type it in-game): /advert RAID | Drop the drugs! 
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?No you must advert raid or initiate in some other way with them that would support you killing them
  • If you get arrested mid-raid can you return after your arrest?: You may return but you cannot enter the raid again or interact with the arresting officer ( EX. Killing him for no other reason than him arresting you prior or being toxic after being arrested)
  • If you get RDM'd are you allowed to kill the RDMer back without repercussions?Negative, you should probably just call an admin and clip if possible
  • A player punches somebody unprovoked and runs away, the player who got punched calls a sit - what punishment would you give the instigator?I would check for pwarns first and ask if the victim had a clip to help their case, if I see that it was just an accident I would inform the victim and ask if they want warned anyways. If the victim wants them warned ( Accidental or not ) it would be a RDMx1 | VW ( if they havent done it before ) RDMx1 | Accidental | VW and based of their pws it would be RDMx1 | PW ( 5m jail all the way up to 1day ban for 4th offense)
  • List all default Laws of The Land:    
  • 1. Raiding is Illegal 
  • 2. Money printers, drugs, and explosives are illegal
  • 3. Bitcoin racks are illegal
  • 4. harming other players is illegal(unless in base defense)
  • 5. life threats are illegal
  • 6. gun license automatically makes all guns on the user legal while holstered
  • 7. kidnapping, theft, and harming another player is illegal
  • 8. shooting dangerous weapons in public is illegal
  • 9. laws must be enforced with AOS instead of KOS unless the officer's life is in danger or the player is wanted 10. non default laws must be things that players go out of their way to do
  • 11. laws that are seen as baiting kills or arrests are not allowed
  • 12. the mayor can choose to make weapons illegal or legal when owned/ held but no other weapon laws
  • How many bases can you own per party?: Only one base is allowed per party
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: I would freeze the player in place and if they started to cuss me out or just generally make it imposssible to speak it would be a mute + gag.
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?: Yes, if somebody reports that they have been getting harassed or messed with by someone breaking the rules and they want to warn the player then definitely.
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it:  Staff member is noclipping through bases to give their friends info on how to raid | I would make sure to get a clip of this happening or as much evidence as I could and report them to a higher up or on the forums.
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: Pull them to admin land and check pws and logs, from there I would determine if they receive a 3day first offense ban or 1week - 2week ban for mass rdm
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: I would pull the mayor into a sit and ask them for the reason to the lockdown, if they cant give a valid reason and will not turn it off after I ask in the sit then I would demote them from mayor and disable it myself.

Great person, people have said the rest. +1

• Love 1

ACCEPTED

We haven't interacted too much but from what I have seen you have an interest and decent grasp on the rules, along with this you are older which hopefully correlates to mature and you also have tons of positive Community feedback. Show us what you can do!

Your assigned Mentor is: @ThiccYe

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH A TRAINING SESSION WITH YOUR MENTOR BEFORE TAKING SITS, IF YOUR MENTOR DOES NOT REACH OUT TO YOU OFFERING THIS SESSION REPORT IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN GET IT SET UP.

Keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)