Ozy? Oh yeah

Ozyv2

Hello everyone it's been quite a while and for starters I'm now a locksmith, living in my own place, can drive, and now regularly destroy my wife in Super Smash Bros. 

That being said I'll be making my return shortly to those who remember me that might mean something , and to those who don't well idk have a cookie 🍪

Anywho, 

I've been keeping tabs and want to congratulate Hann, ThiccYe, Jerma, Lofi, Oddity, Madi, and JimmyAddok. I know all of you and some of you more than others but you all put a lot into Aether and can't wait to see how you contribute more to our lovely server ^^ ♡

Until next time signing off - Ozy

• Love 3

28 minutes ago, Ozyv2 said:

Hello everyone it's been quite a while and for starters I'm now a locksmith, living in my own place, can drive, and now regularly destroy my wife in Super Smash Bros. 

That being said I'll be making my return shortly to those who remember me that might mean something , and to those who don't well idk have a cookie 🍪

Special Shout out to Danny Gratts Mate!

Anywho, 

I've been keeping tabs and want to congratulate Hann, ThiccYe, Jerma, Lofi, Oddity, Madi, and JimmyAddok. I know all of you and some of you more than others but you all put a lot into Aether and can't wait to see how you contribute more to our lovely server ^^ ♡

Fixed it for you forgot someone 🤔

But despite your forgetfulness Hope to see u back soon 😃

• Surprised 1

21 hours ago, Madi Raven said:

You motivated me with Tapu to become staff in the first place. I hold the items you gave me dearly and hope you have been well.

Here to chat whenever you come back

️  hope to see you around 

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/10/2022 at 4:01 PM, Ozyv2 said:

You Are A Badass!