Staff Application - xSnowBallx (v2)

★彡 AetherNetwork.gg 彡★

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations): xSnowBallx
  • Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:221478579
  • Timezone: MST (EST-2)1

DarkRP Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether Network?: I can contribute to Aether in a variety of ways, whether that be my experience, my dedication to my play, or my willingness to sacrifice my experience for that of others. Often on the server I see staff who are playing and interacting, and yet they do not take sits. As staff, they signed up to put the needs of the players over their experience within the game. As staff, they should take sits when the pop up, always, and yet they prioritize the game that they got accepted to put aside for other people. To help out the staff team, I can offer my experience which is as follows:
    -ArrivalPvP- A Minecraft server in which I served as a Sr. Moderator. The server averaged 15-25 players and I left the staff team when the server merged with another.
    -RavenSCP- A SCP Secret Laboratory server in which I served as an Administrator. The server averaged around 10 players, and went up to around 30 when the owner streamed. I left the staff team when the server closed because of budget issues.
    -Venture Server- A GmodSWRP (StarwarsRP) server that I served as a Junior Administrator. The server closed down during development.

I also put in at least 6 hours a day and can stretch to other timezones since my sleep schedule varies.
  • What is RDM?: RDM, or Random Deathmatch, is when a player kills (or in cases of ARDM damages) another player without having a valid roleplay reason. Killing someone because they are a thief is RDM, but if someone is raiding your base, say as a thief, you could kill them.
  • Raids can last how long?: A raid can last 10 minutes, but if you breach a base and take the raidables, you cannot stay in the base so you can get more money from printers / meth labs / weed pots.
  • What initiates a raid?: When you /advert raid, you are raiding, but which base you are raiding depends on the actions you take after such. If you: lockpick a door, step inside a base, kill a member of a base, or shoot at a base, you are considered raiding it.
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside as you're about to raid, can you kill them?: If they owner is inside or within range to interfere you may.
  • List 3 default Laws of The Land: 2. Money Printers, Drugs, and Explosives are illegal. 3. Murder is illegal. 6. Shooting in public is illegal.
  • How many bases can you own per party?: One
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: If the player is refusing to answer any questions I ask, I will instead use logs to try to figure out the story, and consult the other player as to what happened. If the claims of the other player match that of logs, I will consider them the one in the right. If the player is clearly lying, I will do the same. If the player is disrupting the sit, either mic spamming or some other bothersome activity, I will gag/mute/stripweapons/jail if it is needed. If the player attempts to leave the sit, I will freezetp them and question them.

Extra Comments: When you sign up for staff, that means that you are willing to sacrifice your own experience to make other's better. A proactive staff is someone who stops the RDMer when they see it happen, instead of waiting for someone to make a sit. I intend to be both of these, someone who stops rule breaking when I see it, and prioritizing the experience of the players instead of my own.

• Like 1

+1

Ever since I started playing again recently, you're probably one of the most friendly people I've met on the server.

It seems that you have a good understanding of the rules.

Also It's his fucking birthday, are you really gonna deny a man on his birthday?

I think you deserve a fair shot at becoming a staff member. 

3 hours ago, GoldFishie said:

Yesterday I do believe I got on your nerves pretty easy and you seemed kinda upset about it although to be fair you had the right to be. You quickly forgot about it and held no grudge!

+1

thanks, I'm trying to not let people get to me, but I did go a bit over there. you seem like a pretty fun person to rp around so I hope I see you more.

4 hours ago, Lemon said:

+1

Ever since I started playing again recently, you're probably one of the most friendly people I've met on the server.

It seems that you have a good understanding of the rules.

Also It's his fucking birthday, are you really gonna deny a man on his birthday?

I think you deserve a fair shot at becoming a staff member. 

Thanks! I pride myself on my knowing of the rules, and you are really fun to be around, hope to see you more.

5 hours ago, Bballer192 ツ said:

+1 good guy. Not toxic and all out friendly. Fun to talk to and active. Also happy birthday.

Thanks, a +1 is the best birthday gift you can give me tbh. You are a really good staff member so I hope you make full mod soon.

8 hours ago, Dildozer said:

+1

I personally have seen a lot of improvement since your last application.

You know the rules, you’re active, and have taken the feedback and used it. I don’t see any reason we wouldn’t give you a shot, I think you’ve earned it 

Thanks! I took a bit of a break after and played some rocket league, and now I use it to blow off steam. I was a bit sad after my last app was denied, but I used said unhappiness to reflect. Glad I changed enough for you to notice.

2 minutes ago, Lord Nermal said:

Positive

• You have past staffing experience.
  • You seem to already be known in the community.
  • For your age, you seem very mature.
  • All answers are correct

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 🥳(December birthday gang)

Thanks! I seem to be running out of things to say, but I thank you for your feedback. Hope to see you around more.

31 minutes ago, Elizabeth said:

+1

i've seen alot of improvement aswell

Application is good

14 for me seems a little young but you seem to be mature

Also Happy Birthday 🙂

Thanks, you are one of the better staff I hope to serve alongside. (also I lowered the font size jesus my man)

13 minutes ago, Noodles said:

+1 

Cool guy 

very active ingame and on the forums 

has a good idea of  the rules 

can be a bit impatient at times 

Sorry if I annoyed you when you were staff, I feel I've gotten better now though. Thanks for the +1.

Vote: +1

Reasoning:

- Chill and fun personality

- shows maturity and ability to remain calm under stress

- active, and engaging when in-game

- application includes depth and well-thought out answers

- never seen a major conflict with you involved

- The only negative point is something you have no control over, which is your age

Conclusion:

I've talked with you a couple times both as an enemy and friend (relative to RP) and you have always seemed like a relaxed and chill guy who would be able to handle staff sits with a neutral mindset while keeping things lighthearted. You're active, and when you are on, you presence is known as you're always engaging with players. You clearly have community support and a maturity beyond your years. I would be happy to see you selected and look forward to the outcome!

Best of luck, 

ItzHoover

26 minutes ago, ItzHoover said:

Vote: +1

Reasoning:

- Chill and fun personality

- shows maturity and ability to remain calm under stress

- active, and engaging when in-game

- application includes depth and well-thought out answers

- never seen a major conflict with you involved

- The only negative point is something you have no control over, which is your age

Conclusion:

I've talked with you a couple times both as an enemy and friend (relative to RP) and you have always seemed like a relaxed and chill guy who would be able to handle staff sits with a neutral mindset while keeping things lighthearted. You're active, and when you are on, you presence is known as you're always engaging with players. You clearly have community support and a maturity beyond your years. I would be happy to see you selected and look forward to the outcome!

Best of luck, 

ItzHoover

If only I could control my age 🤔, Thanks.

• Like 1

Totally didn't mean that as a diss or anything by the way haha, I just believe from my own experience that you continue to learn and grow with age. I always list at least one con in my votes, but I stillI 100% believe you'll make a great staff member. Have a good one and happy belated birthday!

Edited by ItzHoover
removed a "haha" so i dont sound like serial killer
  • Builder 1

1 minute ago, ItzHoover said:

Totally didn't mean that as a diss or anything by the way haha, I just believe from my own experience that you continue to learn and grow with age. I always list at least one con in my votes, but I stillI 100% believe you'll make a great staff member. Have a good one and happy belated birthday!

Yeah I was just joking around. Thanks for the birthday wish. 😃

• Love 1

+1

Positive

--------------------------------------------

- Nice.

- Active.

- Past experience as staff.

--------------------------------------------

Negative

- None.

I don't know you too well but I have talked with you a few times when you were trying to buy my Aether bucks, you seem like a pretty standup guy and I think you would be a decent new addition to the staff team.

Accepted

If you think you're getting accepted because it was your birthday, you're wrong. You're getting accepted because the community backs you and we believe you would be a great addition the the team. Happy Brithday! Make sure you note the comments/links below!

Be sure to read the Handbook fully, update yourself on the rules. 

You will be notified in the Rookie Barracks channel on Discord with further instructions. Welcome to the team!

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

• Like 2
  • Silly 1

• Hans locked this topic