Goodbye For Now :(

I don't have alot to say really, not looking to make a huge post or mention every person that meant alot to me because I would be typing for YEARS. Thank you for the memories and the fun since I have been playing and since I've been staff. I have told people I was leaving for a while and got tons of love and messages from people and that really means alot, I'm glad I made people happy and got to help out as much as I could. 

I will be around here and there, feel free to stop by and say hello and update me on the stuff I missed while gone. So many of you gave me some great memories and mean alot to me, please take care.

My DMs are open if anyone wants to keep up or just say hello. Go easy on the staff, maybe a little. 

Peace out Fam ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Sad 4

Damn,

Where do I start?

Whether its me messing up your jail cell building in A land, Flinging you around mid air, watching you hit basketball trick shots or just overall Staffing. I have never had a dull moment while around you. Its going to be different without you as staff. 😕

There is so many memories I can bring up however I am going to choose the no tearing way. 

I hope to see you in the future.

and If you need anything let me know!

Edited by NotYourMomsPancakes
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, NotYourMomsPancakes said:

Damn,

Where do I start?

Whether its me messing up your jail cell building in A land, Flinging you around mid air, watching you hit basketball trick shots or just overall Staffing. I have never had a dull moment while around you. Its going to be different without you as staff. 😕

There is so many memories I can bring up however I am going to choose the no tearing way. 

I hope to see you in the future.

and If you need anything let me know!

Remember my coconut trick shots? I got so good at it. 

Thank you pancakes that really means alot. Im glad I left an impression on everyone.

Where do i begin?

Madi, you have been the funniest, craziest, and scariest person to be around for all the right reasons, You have helped me on my very very very terrible staff applications, Basing with me and don't get me started on the ghost of PD. You are the most amazing friend I have met on the server out of the few that I have. I'm serious when I say you have made my time here the best it could be. 

Im glad i know you outside of aether and that we can remain friends for the longest possible time.

Goodbye Madi, ghost of PD, Raven and the Bean queen. For the amazing memories you have given me and so many others.

Edited by rocksam30
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Amanita phalloides said:

Goober moments on the server will be significantly down without you, this will affect the trout population 

i would say bye but like we talk everyday basically 

Love ya goober gunna miss invading your sits drunk

I still have goober isle and mushroom island dupes next time we are on. 

That Jouaram message tho, hes right, Bradley is a major L. 

I still remember the first time I talked to you was before I had a Mic and I said "isnt ur name the death cap mushroom?" 

• Cool 1

Sad to see you go, Madi is by far the nicest player ive met on aether if not ever. ive had nothing but good experiences with you and i wish you well in every way wherever you may go❤️Feel free to reach out if u ever need to talk. Thank you for all that youve done.

18 minutes ago, Ballsack said:

Sad to see you go, Madi is by far the nicest player ive met on aether if not ever. ive had nothing but good experiences with you and i wish you well in every way wherever you may go❤️Feel free to reach out if u ever need to talk. Thank you for all that youve done.

Ballsack thats really sweet. I really appreciate it. Glad I made an impact.

Wishing you nothing but the best.

On 11/14/2022 at 10:30 PM, TangoDown said:

Didn't I ban you, quitter, ❤️

I'll miss you for sure, don't be a stranger.

Part of the reason I was a "good staff member" was from you. You helped me ALOT starting out. Wish you nothing but the best Tango. I love you very much, please take care.