Oddity's Re-Rank Application

Gamers only poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many times should I shoot ThiccYe in the foot (In game of course (unless?????))

• Enough to look like Swiss Cheese
    • this amount

This poll is closed to new votes

AetherNetwork Re-Rank Application

Re-Rank Questions

• When Staffing did you cause any issues that were brought up to you by another Staff member? If so, what?: I no clipped once infront of people and Pooshi told me to stop doing it. Other than that I don't remember anything.
  • How long can you guarantee you'll keep consistent activity for?: I expect 2 months of consistent almost every day. After the 2 month mark it depends on game content and how the server is managing.
  • Are you currently happy with your activity on the server and Forums as a player?: I've recently been hopping on more and more, though I could be more active in Forums. Then again before I was staff I had 1 post which was my app and then instantly gathered more after I got staff.
  • Do you believe you deserve to hold the rank you're going back to and the responsibility's that come with it?: Yes I do believe so. It wont be too high of a rank so I wont have the greatest expectations out of me. I want to mentor people so Vet Mod gives me the perfect starting point for getting the rust off of me and being able to rank up to mentor.
  • How many hours can you play per week on average at this current time?: 32+ Hours weekly
  • Have you read the most up to date rules and Staff Handbook?: Yes, I have.

Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10 Minutes.
  • If a player in your party dies whilst raiding, how long do they have to wait to come back and raid the same base again?: You have to wait 30 minutes to re-raid someone's base.
  • What initiates a raid?: /advert Raid
  • If no raiding tool is being used can the player steal the item from a base without an advert?: As long as your job can "Steal" you are allowed to take things that dont require raid tools.
  • Give an example of a valid raid advert (type it as you'd type it in-game): /advert Raid / /advert PD raid / /advert Bank raid
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?: No, you would have to wait until you advert. Once you've adverted and they're still near their base or inside you can kill them.
  • If you get arrested mid-raid can you return after your arrest?: You can return but not for a raid. After you're killed or arrested the raid ends starting your cooldown of 30 minutes on normal bases or 20 minutes on the PD.
  • If you get RDM'd are you allowed to kill the RDMer back without repercussions?: No, you are to warn to player or ask for a sit if you're not staff.
  • A player punches somebody unprovoked and runs away, the player who got punched calls a sit - what punishment would you give the instigator?: This would be RDM. This could range from VW, to Jails, to a 1d ban.
  • List all default Laws of The Land:

• Raiding and stealing is Illegal.
  • Entities caught by the Contraband Scanner are illegal.
  • Harming players is illegal unless you are defending bases.
  • Shooting dangerous weapons in public is illegal.
  • Laws can be enforced with KOS if the player is wanted.
  • Laws can be enforced with KOS if a players life is in danger.
  • Non-default Laws must be things that players choose to do.
  • Laws that are seen as baiting kills or arrests are disallowed.
  • The Mayor can choose to make dangerous weapons legal or illegal.

• How many bases can you own per party?: One base is allowed per party.
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: I will !mute/!gag or !freeze them.
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?: Yes, this is minging or NiTRP which can be punished.
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle it:  No clipping into bases for no reason. I would tell them to stop, if they continue to do it I would contact Jouaram.
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: !freeze !ban [name] 3d (or more) MRDM (/ PW)
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?: I would teleport to them and question why they wont disable it. If they continue to give no reason and still wont turn it off I will take charge into my own hands taking their job away and turning off the lockdown. After this I'd consider giving a Job Abuse warn if it got to the point of needing punishment.

Extra Comments:  I swear to gawd if I come back and NO ONE has reviewed the cookies while I've been gone I'm gonna start blasting like Danny DeVito

• Surprised 1

+1 

You were very solid staff member before and I think we could use you on the team now, although I would like to see some more consistent activity across all boards while you have this application up. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ThiccYe said:

+1 

You were very solid staff member before and I think we could use you on the team now, although I would like to see some more consistent activity across all boards while you have this application up. 

image.jpeg.354840945323742ea0df1d612d8e529b.jpeg