Farewell For now

rocksam30

Note: This isnt a goodbye, I will be on the server from time to time, but my activity will fall and possibly cease.

I will be departing From the server, possibly forever but hopefully not. Life has become So much more wonderful than i imagined, and i feel like i should spend the most amount of time i can to just living life. I dont wanna say goodbye and i wont. I will be on from time to time hopefully. Im gonna mention some  people that i wanna send a personal message too. 

@Madi Raven Although you probably wont read this, since you have departed from here, im just gonna say this you have been an amazing friend here and im so glad it doesn't end here, from the ghost of PD, to basing together, to the cringe Mod applications you have supported me fully. Thanks, and i'll see you hopefully in the next stream you do.

@ThiccYe Bro you have been CARRYING the entire mod team for a very long time, you a VERY talented mod, and a even better person. its been awesome

@TangoDown Same thing as thiccye, You legit Carry the entire mod team with you, and also a very fun dude, and you pretty good at motivating. (You have also Had to handle me when i do the most stupid shit imaginable) but anyways, good times man. 

@Tremor Great mod, great person, and thanks for dealing with me in all those sits.

@Jouaram Fake owner, 100% fake not real at all. 

@Ballsack Real owner 100%

Thats all, pretty small amount but im not good at making friends anyways. i hope everyone an amazing journey, and thank you aether community, for all the fun and stupid moments over all this time.