Bakedpotatos Applicationhttps://aethernetwork.gg/index.php?/topic/3918-bakedpotatos-application/

AetherNetwork.gg

Staffing Requirements:

Copy and then post your application HERE

Video guide on how to get started with your application HERE

IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DENIED.

YOU WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF APPLYING, RECEIVING ANY WARNS/BANS IN THIS TIME WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DENIAL!

• You MUST maintain a healthy activity level In-Game, on Forums and in Discord when applying for staff.
  • You MUST have at least 48 hours / 2 days play time on the server you are applying for.
  • You MUST be at least 15 years of age unless given permission to apply by a higher up. 
  • During the Trial-Mod phase you will be given assistance by all staff members, your trial moderator period can last up to 2 weeks.
  • Your application will be responded to when a decision has been made, usually this takes 7 days but some applications may take more or less time.
  • You MUST fill out the template correctly or else your application will be DENIED.
  • Lying in your application will prove to us that you are untrustworthy, if found out you will be DENIED.
  • If you are found advertising your application it will be DENIED.
    • Talking about your application prior to posting it is okay to get help but talking about it/advertising it after it's been posted will result in an instant denial. Be patient. 
  • If you are found plagiarizing your application it will be DENIED and you will be added to a Staff Blacklist.
  • If you are DENIED you may NOT post another application until 1 Week after the denial post.

Copy Template Below The Lines.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AetherNetwork Staff Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): Bakedpotato
  • Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23391925
  • Discord Tag: vindictivepotato#5340
  • Total Playtime (48 hours/2 days REQUIRED): >Your total time is 1mo 2w 2d 3h 2m
  • Timezone: EST
  • Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thebananafuzz/
  • Times you're most active (If you have a unpredictable schedule let us know): Unpredictable but also, 6am start on weekends alot of the time, and just play till i get bored and the back on around night time 5 or 6pm then on weekdays 4pm till like 9pm maybe 10pm

General Questions

• How can you contribute to Aether?: I feel like I have a decent understanding of the rules and always like to help people, I am not a bias person. If you mess up your mess up all the way around and also goes for myself. I ask questions when I don't understand something and will always try to get the best full answer instead of tryin to make something up or just half doing it. I am also usually basing and not in RP situations so I can take sits more then playing the game like normal. Also, I enjoyed taking sits before when I was staff it was just more entertaining to me.
  • Have you read the rules fully, understand and feel comfortable enforcing them as correctly as possible?: Yes, 100% and always will ask if I don't understand.
  • Are you willing to listen to any Staff member guide you as a Staff, even if you feel you don't need to?: 100% If I have questions or don't agree I wont argue or undermine them. I will ask a higher up and see what there opinion is. But, I will always listen as if I would want them to do the same to me.
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for 5 hours a week and finish at least 50 sits every 2 weeks?:  Yes, The only time it may get a little rough but I think ill be ok is when my baby is born between now and February 7th. But, I think I should be fine before and after.

DarkRP Rule Questions

• Raids can last how long?: 10 minutes from the time you /advert
  • If a player in your party dies whilst raiding, how long do they have to wait to come back and raid the same base again?: 30 Minutes for a regular player base, Or 20 minutes for a PD or Bank.
  • What initiates a raid?:  /advert raid, Raid has to come first in the sentence, Then you have to be a class that is allowed to raid, Unless police then the contraband scanner will initiate it as well.
  • If no raiding tool is being used can the player steal the item from a base without an advert?If not raiding tool is being use AND are a raiding class, Then yes and NO TYPE OF FORCE ENTRY
  • Give an example of a valid raid advert (type it as you'd type it in-game)/advert raid, /advert Pd raid, /advert Bank raid, /advert Counter Raid /advert Assist Raid. again can have things like /advert raid Im coming in, as long is raid is put first.
  • If the owner of the base is standing outside on their base entrances sidewalk as you're about to raid but haven't announced a raid yet, can you kill them?:  No, Not until you /advert raid, you cannot kill anyone without it being rdm, also depending on how far they are from the entrance can determine that as well once the raid is announced.
  • If you get arrested mid-raid can you return after your arrest?:  No, Your raid timer starts over Unless it was RDA, then yes you can continue.
  • If you get RDM'd are you allowed to kill the RDMer back without repercussions?: No, that is revenge RDM, which will still count as rdm for both of you.
  • A player punches somebody unprovoked and runs away, the player who got punched calls a sit - what punishment would you give the instigator?Any damage giving to a player is counted as rdm, No matter the situation. Basing this off the player is new with no warns. It would be A RDM | VW More warns more punishment.
  • List all default Laws of The Land: raiding and stealing Illegal, if detected by contraband scanner is illegal, harming a player unless base defense is illegal, Player is wanted or Harming someone then laws can be enforced with kos, Shooting in public Illegal, Mayor made laws have to be things a player chooses to do, Cannot be a movement or speech. baiting laws like for kos, or rda not allowed. Mayor can choose dangerous weapons are Legal or not.
  • How many bases can you own per party?: 1 More all party members on the door and in the party as well to make it legal.
  • A player is refusing to co-operate with you in a staff sit, how do you handle the non-cooperative player?: All depends on situation and what's going on, Running away freeze them, Talking over and arguing mute/gag, All depends on situation.
  • Can you punish a player for intentionally ruining others time, even if they say it's out of fun?Yes, If intentionally doing something to provoke people would be a form of Harassments, Fail Rp, And again all depends on what they are doing. 
  • Give an example of a Staff abusing their powers and how you would handle itNo clipping in public or phy gunning people for no reason or there props, I would try to talk to them but I also have medal and try to clip it and address it with a higher staff member, and show them proof. and not make a bigger deal out of it and create a argument and address it by forums or higher staff.
  • A player is excessively RDMing, how would you intervene/stop them from continuing and what punishment would you give?: After 3. Its mass rdm and depending on warns. I would issue a 3 day ban for mass rdm and continue from there, And try to get them to understand what they did was wrong.
  • A Mayor enabled a lockdown without reason and is refusing to turn it off, how do you resolve this?I would address him and try to find a reason and if not I would tell him if he is not going to remove it It would be a fail rp warn, Depending on sitatuions job abuse could be baiting arrest. and demote/force job change to get him out of that position
  • Woozy 1

https://trello.com/c/LIRnTxKJ 

Your previous demotion as staff is concerning, although I haven’t personally haven’t seen those issues first hand since I’ve known you. You’re definitely a cool guy to play with and hang around, and you get along well with the current staff team. 
My main issue though is that almost all of your activity in game is spent AFK. I’ve only actively seen you play early in the mornings and I’m not sure any time otherwise.

+/-

• Like 1
  • Cool 1
  • Woozy 1

15 minutes ago, ThiccYe said:

https://trello.com/c/LIRnTxKJ 

Your previous demotion as staff is concerning, although I haven’t personally haven’t seen those issues first hand since I’ve known you. You’re definitely a cool guy to play with and hang around, and you get along well with the current staff team. 
My main issue though is that almost all of your activity in game is spent AFK. I’ve only actively seen you play early in the mornings and I’m not sure any time otherwise.

+/-

I play with bryan all the time I am afk between 7am-3pm maybe to 5 because of work. Deff not afk alot ask blondee, or tremor or bryan im always on just the times you play im prolly afk, when your asking bryan and tremor to play with you on cod im here lol i may not talk and just grapple or base in sewers

• Like 1

Your strong understanding on the rules is pretty clearly observable and you come of as pretty knowledgeable about them. You are generally pretty active and a long time server member and part of the community. The points brought up about your previous demotion are valid ones, though over the passed few months being around you and talking with you heavily I have not seen anything resembling troublesome behavior. I think if you can keep your cool at all times and listen to others you shouldn’t have any problems.

+1

• Woozy 1

from personal experience i can say baked is a good person and a great member of the community I've taken many sits he has been in/created and he helped on both sides has a great understanding of the rules and knowledge of the server and your play time is decent, the only thing i can really think of as a con is the link ThiccYe posted other then that your app is solid and you are pretty respectfully towards other players and staff 

+1 Good Luck

Baked, 

I was not present in the server whilst you were staff previously However, what I have seen over time is that you are a strong player. Understand the rules and report people when needed. The application above is not only detailed however some of the awnsers are what I wish I had put on my application. With everything that I have said as well as the Playtime, No active warning, and extensive background of the server. I am going to +1 this application.

I would recommend taking a moment to refresh on the Staff Handbook.

Best Wishes, 

+1,

You were previously demoted by Jouaram for toxicity back in March. However, I believe that you deserve a second chance due to the fact that  I've seen an improvement and growth on your behaviour and owning up to your mistakes.

Edited by Enzo

12 hours ago, Enzo said:

+1,

You were previously demoted by Jouaram for toxicity back in March. However, I believe that you deserve a second chance due to the fact that  I've seen an improvement and growth on your behaviour and owning up to your mistakes.

Agreed with Enzo. You're a constant help in-game with sits and a very funny person to chill and talk too.

+1 keep up the good work.

ACCEPTED

We definitely had our differences when you were first Staff but I am genuinely impressed at how much you have grown over the past year, without all the drama and gossip that came with you last time it has been a pleasure to see you around the server and creating a fun environment - I hope you do well during your T-Mod phase, good luck. 

Your assigned Mentor is: @ThiccYe

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FINISH A TRAINING SESSION WITH YOUR MENTOR BEFORE TAKING SITS, IF YOUR MENTOR DOES NOT REACH OUT TO YOU OFFERING THIS SESSION REPORT IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN GET IT SET UP.

Keep an eye out for a ping in #rookie-barracks on Discord for further information. 

Staff Handbook Link

Punishment Guidelines Link

T-Mod Initiation Sheet (MUST READ)

• Cool 2

• Jouaram changed the title to Bakedpotatos Applicationhttps://aethernetwork.gg/index.php?/topic/3918-bakedpotatos-application/
  • Jouaram locked this topic