Bryan's departure from staffing

Bryan

5 hours ago, Bryan said:

Hello, many of you may know me as a staff member as I've been staff since 12/22/2020.

I am making this post to inform all members of the community that I am no longer staff but I will be on the server occasionally.  

I wish Aether the best of luck and continued growth as in my opinion the best Gmod DarkRp community to date. 💝

i never met u bro and i hope i do i hope we can base together sometime i wish the best of luck!!!

• Love 1

On 1/14/2023 at 9:56 AM, Bryan said:

Hello, many of you may know me as a staff member as I've been staff since 12/22/2020.

I am making this post to inform all members of the community that I am no longer staff but I will be on the server occasionally.  

I wish Aether the best of luck and continued growth as in my opinion the best Gmod DarkRp community to date. 💝

I come back from the graveyard to say goodbye Bryan.

• Love 2

Damn,

Thank you, Bryan, for assisting me in everything I have ever asked of you such as Ban Extensions, basic questions, as well as being a mentor for many other staff members. We will be saddened to see you leave, I am hoping its only temporarily and hope to see a re-rank in a few months.

Keep Kicking Ass, and remember the whole staff team is here for you ❤️

Best Wishes,

Pancakes.

• Love 1