Revolt's farewell

Hello there friends. As many of you may know I've been staffing and playing on Aether for a little over a year and a half now. It's been an absolute blast and I've loved meeting all the great people. Unfortunately I had a streak of bad luck in my personal life which caused me to take an extended break which I never fully came back from. I've found myself too busy and stressed to reasonably continue as it's just more stressful then it is fun for me anymore. I feel like I'm not able to meet the expectations I've set for myself as a Senior Admin and would rather not staff at all then be a sub-par staff member. I appreciate all of you. It has been a total pleasure being here in this community. You might see me around as a player now and then, and I'd love to return to staffing later on when I get situated in my real life. Farewell, friends ❤️ 

• Love 3
  • Builder 1
  • Sad 3

Though I did it quietly I learned so much from you, you showed me a lot of how to staff more then you will ever know, you were always super knowledgeable and such an amazing level headed person that I will always be greatfull ❤️

I hope you come back soon 😞

• Love 1

Dude this makes me so sad, You were my mentor and even though I knew a lot of the information from the get-go you were always there for me and a good friend. I wish we would haven't lost so much touch after all the BS in my life, but I am so grateful for you and your experiences in my life. Thank you Revolt ❤️

• Love 1

Damn Revolt, 

Never really talked to you much but when I did it was always a positive interaction.

Thank you for being a Head Mentor as well as just a positive senior admin figure for a lot of us.

With that being said please remember you have a whole staff team here for you and best of luck on your future goals.

- Pancakes.

• Love 1
  • Hm? 1

It's sad to see you go even if i not had many interactions with you sadly but all the interactions i have had with you were amazing
I'm looking forward to your return once you're not so stressed and life issues had settled down : >

I hope all goes well and works out for you Revolt! 

• Love 1

Revolt,

I don’t know you very well, but I do know you’re very knowledgeable helpful in every situation we have had together and I appreciate that. I can only wish you the best going forward and hope to see you in game some time when things are looking up for you again! 

take care,

Donnie

• Love 1

I remember when I went from only admiring you and seeing you as some legend that people are lucky to be around to being close friends with you and talking about all the problems in our lives or laughing at stupid shit and sharing the experience of procrastinating on our art projects. You are one of the people that changed my life for the better and im glad I met you.

Thank you for everything, as the person who gave me vet reviewer I obviously have a massive bias toward you 😛

jokes aside you held more together than you think, I love you fam. Looking forward to our next projects we lose motivation for halfway through.

• Love 1

Revolt, its sad to see all the people I been around leave. I hate to see you got, We had bad times and good time and you have been able to over look the bad for me and allow me to come back to the community again and I enjoyed playing with you the last couple weeks/month that we have been on at the same time. Hopefully you can continute to join from time to time and join discord. Sad to see you leave :(

• Love 1