Goodbye Aether!

Lofi

You're smarter than you think and have a really good head on your shoulders. I know times are tough right now, but I'm sure you'll be able to find the strength to roll with the punches and help others along the way.

Love you brother, I hope you come back when you're ready.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lofi said:

@dr. snortthisperc Thanks for being an outstanding friend you have taught me many things and im beyond thankful to have you have as a friend ❤️ you are an amazing person and i think you have some good things coming for you dude i strongly do keep your head up and moving forward ❤️

I think you were the very first staff member that I became friends with, and over the last couple of months we've grown to really know each other outside of gmod. I appreciate all of your feedback, opinions and help you've given me; imma miss you buddy 😢 

• Love 1

I have basically played with you since I ever even started aether before my staffing days just grinding bitcoin together. You will absolutely allways be a genuine friend to me and I genuinely hope we stay in touch and talk. I know sooner or later you will come back when the time is right and I will be here for it. I am glad your able to focus on the IRL stuff and this can get a little weight off your shoulders, love ya man and hope to see you again soon.

• Love 1

23 hours ago, Lofi said:

@Emiy You so quiet dude xD nah fr thanks for being there and bein an awesome friend couldn't ask for a better mute 🙂

lol awww ofc you're very welcome i'm glad to had met you and yet again as i said before i hope you hop in gmod sometimes when you're able to 

21 hours ago, Creed said:

I wish you all the best @Lofibut...image.jpeg.b346598c63968eb26d61277db35f4de2.jpeg

also ^^^ lol

• Love 1