percs rerank

AetherNetwork Re-Rank Application

Re-Rank Questions

• When Staffing did you cause any issues that were brought up to you by another Staff member? If so, what?: None whatsoever.
  • Are you currently happy with your activity on the server and Forums as a player?: Forums activity could be improved upon, however there was not been too many topics that I wanted to add my input on anyhow. In-game activity is getting back to where I like it, getting in at least a hour or two a day.
  • Have you read the most up to date rules and Staff Handbook?: Yes. Not much has changed regarding rules & staff handbook since my departure, and if there is anything it's nothing that a 5 minute conversation couldn't handle. 
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for 5 hours a week and finish at least 50 sits every 2 weeks?: Yessir. 
Edited by dr. snortthisperc
  • Love 1
  • Giddy 3

Perc, 

You were a big impact on why I strive to staff, I remember when you joined the server to troll and then from me hanging out with you, you began following the rules learning the Staff Handbook and then a few weeks later you became a staff member. I enjoyed watching you flow within the ranks and understand that you couldn't make the weekly/bi-weekly requirements. I believe since you are filling out a Re-Rank Application you have sorted out how you will be able to meet those requirements and more. I would love to see you come back to the staff team and excel in staffing once again.

With everything stated above I see no reason to say no, so I will be +1ing this application.

Best of luck ,

Pancakes 

Edited by NotYourMomsPancakes
Forgot a comma after "Best Of Luck"
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Extremely huge +1

Perc, you always are great fun to hang out with, you've helped me alot especially with being less anxious with more confidence staffing, you're also the reason i submitted my two staff applications in the first place overall i'm thankful to have you as a friend and think you extremely deserve this re-rank to be accepted hoping you're able to be more active as a administrator this time around Perc

• Love 1