Mrblondee returns/ re-rank.

AetherNetwork Re-Rank Application

• In-Game Name (List ALL variations, if accepted your Forum/Discord name will be changed to your most used one): [Mrblondee]
  • Steam ID: [STEAM_0:0:564176890]
  • Discord Tag: [Mr.blondee_2b#3388]
  • Total Playtime: [1mo 2w 2d 16h 35m]
  • Timezone: [CST]
  • Steam Profile: (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mrblondee/]
  • Highest Rank You've Obtained: [Veteran Moderator]
  • Link your previous personal Trello Card: [https://trello.com/c/3ZcNuVMJ]

Re-Rank Questions

• When Staffing did you cause any issues that were brought up to you by another Staff member? If so, what?: I don't think so.  
  • Are you currently happy with your activity on the server and Forums as a player?: YES but I think I could be on the forums a little more.   
  • Have you read the most up to date rules and Staff Handbook?: YES I have read the rules as best I can. There didn't look like there was any changes when I resigned. 
  • Are you certain you will be able to staff for 5 hours a week and finish at least 50 sits every 2 weeks?: YES now I fell like I can make 50 sits and staff for 5 hours a week.

Extra Comments: I'm not going to be on in tell 5pm or after because of my sports and stuff. But weekends I can be on anytime. 

• Cool 1

+1
Blondee, you're always had been great fun to hang out with, you've made fun events which i'm looking forward to seeing more from you, you're very good at staffing wilst always working on improving, you've helped me many times with staffing and you bring great positive energy to the staff team i see no reason this re-rank shouldn't be accepted though i'm just hoping the reasons you resigned beforehand won't stress you out this time around Blondee

• Love 1