Staff of Wind Giveaway!

Donnie

AetherNetwork.gg DarkRP Giveaway

To enter, comment below these two things:

1. Why you believe you deserve to win.

2. At least two things you enjoy about Aether Network.

========================================================

The winner shall receive:
Staff Of Wind

I look forward to seeing everyone's posts!

Contest closes March 12th @ 20:00 Eastern Time Zone

Only post 1 time, if you post multiple times your posts will be removed and you will be disqualified. 

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

I feel that I deserve to win because I've been a loyal member of this server and an ex staff member and have caused no downsides as i have no warns.

1. I like the community of all the cool folks on this server and the variety.

2. I like the cool features on this server that you don't see on others like the cool different weapons, the cool skins that you can buy with in game cash, rent a gun, etc...

• Like 1

I believe i should win because i am a repeat customer at the bank.

1. I enjoy the staff team because they dont abuse their powers

2. i enjoy the fact that our server doesnt use a ton of add ons. it makes the game not as bloated as it usually is.

• Like 1

I feel like i should win this because I am a constant player but not recently because of bugs that wont let me join that im fixing and that i would not abuse it during raids or defense or to rdm 
1. i have been playing this server for a long time as of now with 1 mounth of play time and more but was reseted 

2. Im very respectful and wont abuse it and wont sell it or trade it 

• Like 1

I think that i should win because im trying to collect all the staffs, but im too poor to get the wind and lightning right now, i have both fire and ice but now i need the easy ones out of the way.

I enjoy aether because its just easy to mess around and have fun.

I also enjoy aether because money making is easier, and jouaram should add some new jobs.

• Like 1

I believe I should win because I need a new boom stick to protect the local Bank of Aether 😎. As of lately lots of criminals have been plotting against the bank to rob all of our protected riches 

(Two things I like about Aether)

Thing 1: The server has a kick ass owner, Jouaram has kept things running  ever since I joined the community back in 2017 and possibly even before that. To be honest I’ve never seen many Gmod communities last that long, he does his very best to keep everyone happy!

Thing 2: The community itself has had a major impact on my experience with Gmod over the years. I never stuck with servers very long but once I found Retribution Rp it felt like I belonged here, everything was fascinating to me it was far different than your run of the mill dark rp server it definitely kept me on my toes! Then after we lost Retribution Jouaram came out with Aether Network and some of the old community members followed over. While feeling comfortable with old players still being around it made meeting the new players of Aether an even better experience as this was the birth of a new Era. This community sticks together like glue, even if someone hasn’t played on the server in a while you’ll still see them around on forums and interacting with other players on discord. Nobody really ever leaves they always stick around in some sort of way Aether just leaves it’s mark on people like that. And that’s the number 1 thing I’ve always loved about this community and stuck around all these years.

• Like 2

1. I just joined the server and i am loving it so far. sadly it does feel like everyone is ahead of me.

2. I like how well made the server is and there doesnt seem to be any annoying addon conflicts and such. I also find the community hillarious.

• Surprised 1

Dear Donnie

Ive been playing on AetherNetwork for right around 10 months now, Although I took a break from the server I still havent forgot the community that was so kind , funny and caring towards me. I and probably a lot of other players could probably agree that the community that Aether has is what keeps them playing on the server (also items ngl). If it were not for the fond memories i had with the community that Aether had I dont think I would have came back to play on the server again. I feel welcomed no matter where or who i hang out with in the server. Everyone makes you feel welcome. The server also has great staff ranging from the 75y/o old timer Donnie to the young not even blonde blondee. Aether is very diverse in its players and i think that the diversity is what makes player feel so welcome when they join the server.

And as for the reason why i would like to win this give away is so I could have a fake thundergun. and also just have a staff of my own.

• Like 1

I believe I should win because: I’ve been with the server since it was retribution (though idk if that matters) 

I like the chill environment, and the cool community. Many a time have I made good friends in this server.